The best topic

Replies: 10404
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:47:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

American millennials are not using banks

Started by Anonymous, February 10, 2016, 03:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"So am I.  Woot!

Don't you fall on the overlap with "Y"?

I was born in 73 so I'm an "X".

I'm a '79er baby.

"Old lady" status. *shakes fist at Herman*
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"So am I.  Woot!

Don't you fall on the overlap with "Y"?

I was born in 73 so I'm an "X".

I'm a '79er baby.

"Old lady" status. *shakes fist at Herman*

:roll:

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Herman"They sponge off their parents, they're narcissists, they want to rise quickly but don't want to stick around, want more perks but less face time and entitled brats that think English lit degree should equal a great job. I know, I am the father of a millennial. I am glad I have been putting money aside for my old age. I feel sorry for anyone in my generation that is counting my son's generation paying for their retirement.

I see few that worry about it. Even  social security. Cash is king most of the time, and at the moment. Having a legit job was sometimes a struggle, but thank you me. The real nice kid that rents my casita is 44. Never paid a dime into S.S. All of his work is on a cash basis, and tips. He never worries a bout it and doesn't care. 7 months here, 5 month somewhere else.

Aha, he's a drug dealer.

He's a pretty good kid, But I don't know. Bar tender @ Bokas in Langosta.. Herm

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"They sponge off their parents, they're narcissists, they want to rise quickly but don't want to stick around, want more perks but less face time and entitled brats that think English lit degree should equal a great job. I know, I am the father of a millennial. I am glad I have been putting money aside for my old age. I feel sorry for anyone in my generation that is counting my son's generation paying for their retirement.

I see few that worry about it. Even  social security. Cash is king most of the time, and at the moment. Having a legit job was sometimes a struggle, but thank you me. The real nice kid that rents my casita is 44. Never paid a dime into S.S. All of his work is on a cash basis, and tips. He never worries a bout it and doesn't care. 7 months here, 5 month somewhere else.

Aha, he's a drug dealer.

He's a pretty good kid, But I don't know. Bar tender @ Bokas in Langosta.. Herm

Or so he says. :icon_wink:

Anonymous

Aha, he's a drug dealer.

It does seem suspicious. ac_umm

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Aha, he's a drug dealer.

What seems suspicious? He's a surfer/bar tender who has few cares in life, but no S.S. or thoughts of a pension. Must have the same types where you live. Ski bumbs?

RW

Oh God do we have ski bums!  Damn Australians.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Aha, he's a drug dealer.

What seems suspicious? He's a surfer/bar tender who has few cares in life, but no S.S. or thoughts of a pension. Must have the same types where you live. Ski bumbs?

It's a joke TD, lighten up.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Oh God do we have ski bums!  Damn Australians.

Banff/Canmore too. Quebeckers and Japanese girls as well.

Bricktop

Australians are a blessing, where 'ere they may be.

cc

I had no idea that i had impressed you so

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I'm a generation Y. I didn't even know that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"I'm a generation Y. I didn't even know that.

Hello Dove, it's so nice to see you here again..

I hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Eh, it was alright.  Honestly, we typically don't bother with it.  I hope you did, though!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Eh, it was alright.  Honestly, we typically don't bother with it.  I hope you did, though!

I went out for an afternoon meal with my husband.

ac_smile