The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

MILF's

Started by Bricktop, February 10, 2016, 06:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Based on who's posting now the pickings look slim. What to do?

Renee, Shen Li, cc la femme, RW, GrAnnie and Azhya.

You didn't count yourself. Without you thats 6.

Don't count me, but keep it at six..

Shen Li's mother posts here sometimes.

:laugh:

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Based on who's posting now the pickings look slim. What to do?

Renee, Shen Li, cc la femme, RW, GrAnnie and Azhya.

You didn't count yourself. Without you thats 6.

Don't count me, but keep it at six..

Shen Li's mother posts here sometimes.

:laugh:

Oh good. Maybe we will need to be paired blindly. Similar to square dancing in 4th grade.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Hey Crow MILFs are generally over 40. Surely there are younger ones around. I am perfectly content with the over 40 crowd tho.

Well, there is at least one here who enjoys the attentions of the more mature gentleman, but sadly her dance card is overflowing.

Don't let Fashionista deter you. She is a very pretty lady. Watch our for the bible, though.

Dove seems to have taken a sequester.

I'd go with CC. She is Australian, and as you know, Australian girls dig surfer guys.

I'd also recommend Renee, as I believe she is unattached. The only downside is her temper. She can bite the heads off statues when her blood is up.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Hey Crow MILFs are generally over 40. Surely there are younger ones around. I am perfectly content with the over 40 crowd tho.

Well, there is at least one here who enjoys the attentions of the more mature gentleman, but sadly her dance card is overflowing.

Don't let Fashionista deter you. She is a very pretty lady. Watch our for the bible, though.

I'd go with CC. She is Australian, and as you know, Australian girls dig surfer guys.

I'd also recommend Renee, as I believe she is unattached. The only downside is her temper. She can bite the heads off statues when her blood is up.

Funny observations. Could end up with some lively banter. Good for the place.

Anonymous

There are some really interesting women here. Each one appealing in her own way.

RW

I'd ruin the whole damn lot of you for other women.

You've been warned.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I'd ruin the whole damn lot of you for other women.

You've been warned.

Could be, could be. I also forgot about asal. She's into healthy eating and exercise. A hard body.

Bricktop

Yeah, mostly a-peeling potatos in he kitchen.

Twenty Dollars

You've been warned.

Alert.... :confused1: Do not understand post....Alert :confused1:

Bricktop

Some things are better left a mystery...

RW

Wouldn't it be better to go into great detail?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

The only downside????? Maybe if you are blind. :laugh3:

You are being too kind. Did you fall out of your wheelchair and smack your head on the day room floor?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

You've been warned.

Alert.... :confused1: Do not understand post....Alert :confused1:

Something tells me asal does not eat  fattening spuds very often.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"

The only downside????? Maybe if you are blind. :laugh3:

You are being too kind. Did you fall out of your wheelchair and smack your head on the day room floor?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Fash is my MILF choice.