Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

MILF's

Started by Bricktop, February 10, 2016, 06:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Nope.

I think maybe we should have a selfie thread.

Only because I know how much you like selfies. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Dove"My last licence plate said "milf"...totally at random.  It was pretty hilarious.  Members I'd hit on?  Maybe Keeper?  Of course I'm married and pregnant so, there is that lol.

Are you into big guys with tattoos?

Does a one legged duck swim in circles?  ac_lovestruck

:yahoo:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"Nope.

I think maybe we should have a selfie thread.

Only because I know how much you like selfies. ac_biggrin
That's me in my avi, back in 2009. Does it count?  Lol.

Annie

I think you're pretty brave to have your real pic as your av, Dove. I would be too self conscious and knowing that there could be a whack job out there  doing gawd knows what to your pic  ac_umm  :laugh:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I think you're pretty brave to have your real pic as your av, Dove. I would be too self conscious and knowing that there could be a whack job out there  doing gawd knows what to your pic  ac_umm  :laugh:
 I'm from the troll/flame boards. It's been done many times lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I think you're pretty brave to have your real pic as your av, Dove. I would be too self conscious and knowing that there could be a whack job out there  doing gawd knows what to your pic  ac_umm  :laugh:

I'm originally from the old Asian-American boards, so no surprise. You on the troll/flame forums is a surprise. I didn't think you'd get anything out of it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I'm originally from the old Asian-American boards, so no surprise. You on the troll/flame forums is a surprise. I didn't think you'd get anything out of it.
I got a lot of amusement at the expense of others during some rough periods of my life.  I've made some very close "rl" friends with a handful of others from those boards. It's only a surprise because I'm over all that and just being, "normal" and behaved. Lol

RW

Now where's the fun in that?

:D
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Now where's the fun in that?

:D
:icon_wink:   it really does get old though.

Renee

I used to think that way too GrAnnie and for the longest time I wouldn't use my image in any way on the net. But the truth is, nowadays when you go out in public you really have no idea how many times your pic is being taken and used for reasons unknown to you. From security cameras to miscreant assholes getting their jollies with their cell phones, you really have no way of knowing where, when or how your image will be used.

Just take a quick spin through YouTube or Daily Motion and you will see tons of videos of unsuspecting individuals. And don't even get me started on sites like "The People of Wal-Mart" where the retarded, mentally questionable, the obese, the fashion challenged and the handicapped are exploited for humorous purposes.

Don't get me wrong I still have a lot of trepidation about showing a full body shot (bad experiences die hard) but showing my face on an internet backwater like this.....no big deal.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/2015-03/E29F730B-E731-4CE1-9695-36EA5C0719DD_zpsbw7gfrea.jpg.html">

Fuck it I'll go first. Sorry no head. Let the ripping begin.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/2015-03/E29F730B-E731-4CE1-9695-36EA5C0719DD_zpsbw7gfrea.jpg.html">

Fuck it I'll go first. Sorry no head. Let the ripping begin.

Nice swallows. :laugh3:

RW

You have long hair?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"You have long hair?

Put yours up and I'll tell ya.