The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

What's Your Sign?

Started by Renee, February 12, 2016, 08:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I am Virgo bordering on a Libra.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"Yep!

That is a coincidence..

Is she younger or older?

She's younger than me but not sure what year you were born in.

Hmm, I'm older than you and that is all I will say on the board.

ac_smile

Twenty Dollars

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Aries
So am I 20 $hekels .

Defo the best sign for attracting the PuSSAY .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"I am not pre-disposed to admit my star sign after the OP...

:scratchhead(2):

Please God no.   :oeudC:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

RW

If you guys have the same birthday, I'd die laughing!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

RW

Renee, PM me your birthday.  

I already know yours Crow.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Don't even THINK about it.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Renee, PM me your birthday.  

I already know yours Crow.

Day and date is on my profile.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Blurt

[size=150]Gemini[/size]

Geminis are well known for their dual nature. They seem to be constantly struggling to reconcile the two opposite and distinct parts of their personality. Because of their dual nature, they adapt well to new settings and make friends very easily.

However, Geminis find it hard to have an opinion about a certain topic because they are very good at seeing and understanding both sides of any situation. This constant changeability causes many Geminis to be quite impulsive and impatient at times.

Geminis also love to talk. Because of this, and perhaps in part because of their impulsive behaviour, Geminis are usually the life of the party. They are lively and energetic as well as versatile and intellectual. Their minds are always working, which often results in them telling people what they are thinking. Their wit and humour attract people and because Geminis are such fun to be with, they are often surrounded by many loyal friends throughout their lives.

Geminis have a natural curiosity of all that is around them. This can be a positive thing, in that Geminis know a little about everything and are not shy about giving their opinion. Geminis are most unhappy when stuck in what they feel is a rut. It is not uncommon for Geminis to have several careers throughout their lives (as they get bored with one occupation). This restlessness can also cause many Geminis to have several lovers throughout their lives.

Geminis are so sharp and quick, wanting to learn all they can, it can be a weakness. Their superficiality often leads them to skim things rather than exploring them in any depth. Geminis may be the true "Jack of all trades, master of none" because of their short attention spans.

Both male and female Geminis love to be social and charm the opposite sex. A Gemini's gregarious and fun loving nature can often be misinterpreted and they are often seen as flirts and teases. Geminis may be hard to pin down in a relationship as they crave change and freedom to come and go as they please.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"[size=150]Gemini[/size]

Geminis are well known for their dual nature. They seem to be constantly struggling to reconcile the two opposite and distinct parts of their personality. Because of their dual nature, they adapt well to new settings and make friends very easily.

However, Geminis find it hard to have an opinion about a certain topic because they are very good at seeing and understanding both sides of any situation. This constant changeability causes many Geminis to be quite impulsive and impatient at times.

Geminis also love to talk. Because of this, and perhaps in part because of their impulsive behaviour, Geminis are usually the life of the party. They are lively and energetic as well as versatile and intellectual. Their minds are always working, which often results in them telling people what they are thinking. Their wit and humour attract people and because Geminis are such fun to be with, they are often surrounded by many loyal friends throughout their lives.

Geminis have a natural curiosity of all that is around them. This can be a positive thing, in that Geminis know a little about everything and are not shy about giving their opinion. Geminis are most unhappy when stuck in what they feel is a rut. It is not uncommon for Geminis to have several careers throughout their lives (as they get bored with one occupation). This restlessness can also cause many Geminis to have several lovers throughout their lives.

Geminis are so sharp and quick, wanting to learn all they can, it can be a weakness. Their superficiality often leads them to skim things rather than exploring them in any depth. Geminis may be the true "Jack of all trades, master of none" because of their short attention spans.

Both male and female Geminis love to be social and charm the opposite sex. A Gemini's gregarious and fun loving nature can often be misinterpreted and they are often seen as flirts and teases. Geminis may be hard to pin down in a relationship as they crave change and freedom to come and go as they please.

Hello Blurt.

ac_hithere

Blurt

Hi, Fash.

How's it hanging?
Aimin\' to misbehave.