The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

What is the reason this forum exists???

Started by Bricktop, February 11, 2016, 06:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee":oeudC:  :ththbored:

You gotta see it to believe it. :laugh3:

I don't know what you mean Renee?

:confused1:

What are you doing Fash, trying to kill the roaches with kindness?  :laugh3:

Tell me about it. You don't see the Iron Chink welcoming the Bastard Faggots with open fucking arms.

That's odd, you're usually such a warm inviting individual.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Tell me about it. You don't see the Iron Chink welcoming the Bastard Faggots with open fucking arms.

I know, I'm sweeter than fucking sugar.

Renee

I know you are.....that's why you should go say hello to uncleDilf. He is sleazing around looking for someone to talk to.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

I know you are.....that's why you should go say hello to uncleDilf. He is sleazing around looking for someone to talk to.

What the fuck is an uncledilf? Are you fucking with FOBby English again?

Renee

What the fuck is an uncledilf? Are you fucking with FOBby English again?

Go say hello. He's hanging out in the tard pen.

Anonymous

^Jeezuz, this is what old Vesna replaced us with. :crazy:

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Jeezuz, this is what old Vesna replaced us with. :crazy:

Yes, it is.  

It's very telling just how desperate she is for forum traffic. Dilf is quite the shining example of what's now floating in the Van crapper.

He makes Odi look positively interesting and Scouse almost cerebral by comparison. Pretty bad, eh? Couldn't of happened to a more deserving forum owner. ac_biggrin

In fact I would hazard a rather safe guess and say he has even replaced Odinson as the king of the stupid pile. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Yes, it is.  

It's very telling just how desperate she is for forum traffic. Dilf is quite the shining example of what's now floating in the Van crapper.

He makes Odi look positively interesting and Scouse almost cerebral by comparison. Pretty bad, eh? Couldn't of happened to a more deserving forum owner. ac_biggrin

In fact I would hazard a rather safe guess and say he has even replaced Odinson as the king of the stupid pile. :laugh3:

They appeal to a different sort of poster Renee, that's for sure.

Anonymous

Yes, it is.  

That is why I would never register there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Yes, it is.  

It was pretty good when I first registered over 5 years ago. That was before old Vesna lost her fucking marbles of course.

Annie

Yes, it is.  

It was pretty good when I first registered over 5 years ago. That was before old Vesna lost her fucking marbles of course.

:laugh3:  ac_drinks
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"There is some confusion about why this forum exists.

Your view?

Not to me there isn't. I joined when it was under a previous name. I did not intend to stay, but I liked the discussions. That's the reason I stay.

Same reason for me too, Seoul, I like the conversations and topics here, oh and the members  ac_smile
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"There is some confusion about why this forum exists.

Your view?

Not to me there isn't. I joined under a previous name. I did not intend to stay, but I liked the discussions. That's the reason I stay.

Same reason for me too, Seoul, I like the conversations and topics here, oh and the members  ac_smile

I feel the same way too GrAnnie.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"

Yes, it is.  

That goes without saying though Annie.

:laugh3:  ac_drinks