Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Hottest Host

Started by RW, February 11, 2016, 07:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

That one is going to get some blow back.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"That one is going to get some blow back.

He can rant and rave all he wants. I don't have to read it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Since when has "cute" ever been a criteria upon which I base my forum activity?

If its not about ME, why do you always respond to my posts.

Stop flirting. Its unseemly, and RW is biting my ass because she believes I encourage you.

I feel physically ill. :beurk:

Look shithead, until recently I haven't responded to your posts. For weeks now I've been leaving you hanging. For your edification, I have you on ignore and I respond to you selectively because you simply aren't worth the effort nor are you worth the aggravation.

And BTW, when I said "cute" I was being sarcastic. Obviously for all your pseudo intellectual bluster, you weren't bright enough to pick up on it.

To be honest you prigish little turd, there is NOTHING CUTE" about you, never has been. You are an obnoxious, old, pud pulling, boor and as far as I'm concerned, you will never be anything more than that.

Sorry for the blow to your ego but look at the bright side. At least something you place an overly inflated value upon got blown in the past decade

Well, that treaty went south all of a sudden. I'm sorry you feel physically ill...but on the plus you now have a matching pair; physical and mental.

It does not require "brightness" to detect your sarcasm, it just requires a certain savoir faire (that's French) to ignore it, lest I be dragged down to the sub-sludge level you dwell in, and I see you've built on some extra sludge. Fear not, for my ego is robust enough to resist any petty little nip that your cro-magnon grunting could deliver.

However, once again, that subtle reference to oral sex again typifies your lurid desire. I must remind you that you are not only NOT in my league...you're not even playing the same game. Twenty dollars is on the prowl...give him a call.

keeper

ac_unsure

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "RW"Oh now that's a load of shit.  What I said was it was disrespectful on your part.

But that was yesterday.

We all know how you 2 feel about each other, a few jokingly pokes shouldn't even bother either of you at this point....

Just sayin

Thanks for just sayin.
Beware of Gaslighters!