The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Dear BF Trolls

Started by RW, February 13, 2016, 12:46:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

BortTheBorkle

Quote from: "RW"Maybe I'll keep you as a pet and ban you're little friends instead :)

My "little friends" can handle their own. As far as pets, I poop on the rug a lot. Are you ok with that?

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"You've been around for a day or so now and I have to say, you are a bunch of the most boring ass trolls I've seen on the interwebs to date.  You're the pre-schoolers of the troll world and I'm being kind.

My question to you is whether or not you bore yourselves as well as us or if your so intellectually challenged that you actually find yourselves entertaining?

I look forward to your answers. :D

Oh please this snorefest of a forum has been crying out for a big slap on the ass (probably like you) for ages now, and the past couple of day's antics have been long overdue.

You can thank me later.   :wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "RW"You've been around for a day or so now and I have to say, you are a bunch of the most boring ass trolls I've seen on the interwebs to date.  You're the pre-schoolers of the troll world and I'm being kind.

My question to you is whether or not you bore yourselves as well as us or if your so intellectually challenged that you actually find yourselves entertaining?

Oh please this snorefest of a forum has been crying out for a big slap on the ass (probably like you) for ages now, and the past couple of day's antics have been long overdue.

Actually, just the opposite SCOUSE..

Very poor attempts at humour are boring to us.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I would call them amateurs, but that word doesn't express how inept they are. They are so fucking dull, dull, dull. Did I mention how dull they are?

And you ya grumpy chinky twat are one of the biggest examples of sexually frustrated middle aged women around online encountered yet..

For the love of ALLAH get your husband to fuck you and WUV YOO WONG THYMEEE! Or failing that just shove a cucumber up there, then perhaps you can start poasting like a normal human being and not a moody, grouchy oriental slut!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I would call them amateurs, but that word doesn't express how inept they are. They are so fucking dull, dull, dull. Did I mention how dull they are?

And you ya grumpy chinky twat are one of the biggest examples of sexually frustrated middle aged women around online encountered so far!

For the love of ALLAH get your husband to fuck you and WUV YOO WONG THYMEEE! Or failing that just shove a cucumber up there, then perhaps you can start poasting like a normal human being and not a moody, grouchy oriental slut!

ac_boring

UncleDilf

TROLOLLOLOLO!!!

And who are you???

Be happy that your forum with the name "The Blue cashew"  ac_biggrin has now real SUPERSTARS!!!

And I give you an advise. Play fair. Trust me. You dont wanna make trouble here ;) SEEK and YOU SHALL RECEIVE is our mantra!

So cool down with the insults, or we might start with YOUR first secret being made public ;) And trust me, you won't log in. Thats sure!  :icon_wink:

UncleDiLF

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Actually, just the opposite SCOUSE..

Very poor attempts at humour are boring to us.

Well it must be preferable to  the usual array of muslim hatred and ummmmmmm, well thats about it isnt on here really?  ac_dunno

UncleDilf

Ahoy SCOUSE!!!

The next pack of young crazy ones from 4chan are ready to come to a new "Forum" ;) Shall we let them in ?? LOL

Aryan

Quote from: "UncleDilf"Ahoy SCOUSE!!!

The next pack of young crazy ones from 4chan are ready to come to a new "Forum" ;) Shall we let them in ?? LOL

I dont think unleashing anyone else on here would be fair as they seem to be struggling already  :laugh:

UncleDilf

I dont think unleashing anyone else on here would be fair as they seem to be struggling already  :laugh:

Okay. They are ready and hungry. Just give me a sign.

So what do you think of this board?

Anonymous

Sure, why not..

As hard as you try, you don't upset, sorry.

Maybe the next group will succeed where you failed.

ac_smile

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Beware. New kindergarten attack imminent

Hide the adults
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

DiLF isn't here anymore Mrs. Torrance.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/5jO_fhpNuKo/hqdefault.jpg">
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview