The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

No Wonder BF Died

Started by Anonymous, February 13, 2016, 04:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

We need a moderation suggestion thread it seems.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Irish Kam is a infantile agitator, and he should join the pile of rejects that don't suit this place.

He was a dominant stooge in BF.

Ban him.

RW

Okay, admin complaint department is now closed for the week.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Okay, admin complaint department is now closed for the week.

:laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Oberon"Irish Kam is a infantile agitator, and he should join the pile of rejects that don't suit this place.

Ban him.
Members like u that are mentally Weak , and have a Weak character should not be on any Forum .

Asking for members to be banned is Weak N Gay as Fuck .

Mentally weak Shirt - lifters like U , that ask for a certain member to be Banned , should be Banned themselves , for trying to get others banned and being a Dirty lil snake .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Aryan

That old cunt is Leopoardcocks from BF, duno if you remember him or not......

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Oberon"Irish Kam is a infantile agitator, and he should join the pile of rejects that don't suit this place.

Ban him.

Too true. Hate to see anyone banned though.

kiebers

So we have to rehash BF and VF here?????  Delete button is gonna get a helluva workout....just sayin.....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "kiebers"So we have to rehash BF and VF here?????  Delete button is gonna get a helluva workout....just sayin.....

Couldn't agree more.

kiebers

Its me not wanting to rehash/read all this shit again. We all know what happened. We all know the pic was innocent. We all know it was the repeated posting that was the issue including the reposting through quotes. We are all tired of the never ending bullshit. Now see what happens.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

cc

Absolutely. The babies need treated as what they are ... babies
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Just curious ... How did you guys take TD's quote privileges away?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

CC, seeing as semen is one of your fellow chosenites, can you try and teach him  the error of his ways and show him some forum etiquette ?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Daisy May"Just curious ... How did you guys take TD's quote privileges away?

:mrd0e1_th:  :mrd0e1_th:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"Just curious ... How did you guys take TD's quote privileges away?

It was Fashionista that did that. Total Dunce was spamming various threads with some random image of an o-verweight East Asian gal. Meant to say Shen Li is fat and ugly, and like a retarded ten year old, TD thread bombed with it. I gave him a warning and a few days later he was doing it again with the same image. Fash saw it and suspended his BBC image usage for one week which I think expires Friday or Saturday.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview