Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Billion dollar bust

Started by RW, February 15, 2016, 10:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Australian authorities just conducted a drug bust of "ice" aka methylamphetamine to the tune of $1 BILLION dollars from Hong Kong.  It was smuggled in liquid form in what was to be silicon bra inserts.  This is a HUGE blow to drug dealers and distributors in Australia.

It makes you wonder how they will smuggle this shit in now that their breast enhancement cover went tits up.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Australian authorities just conducted a drug bust of "ice" aka methylamphetamine to the tune of $1 BILLION dollars from Hong Kong.  It was smuggled in liquid form in what was to be silicon bra inserts.  This is a HUGE blow to drug dealers and distributors in Australia.

It makes you wonder how they will smuggle this shit in now that their breast enhancement cover went tits up.

:laugh:

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"Australian authorities just conducted a drug bust of "ice" aka methylamphetamine to the tune of $1 BILLION dollars from Hong Kong.  It was smuggled in liquid form in what was to be silicon bra inserts.  This is a HUGE blow to drug dealers and distributors in Australia.

I know my opinion will be unpopular. Legalize all drugs. Those who choose to abuse will soon die out and go away. I bet in any town where you all live, one could score what ever in a few minutes. CRIME. Legalize it all and take the crime out of it. I don't want a family member to be hurt or killed because of some drug attic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

I know my opinion will be unpopular. Legalize all drugs. Those who choose to abuse will soon die out and go away. I bet in any town where you all live, one could score what ever in a few minutes. CRIME. Legalize it all and take the crime out of it. I don't want a family member to be hurt or killed because of some drug attic.

I remember Shen Li saying something like that..

I don't know if she still has the same opinion.

RW

Damn drug attics!  Sitting on top on your house all high and mighty.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I'm not sure anymore. I'm a lot less libertarian these days. Islam has seen to that.

Anonymous

I don't know. I'd like to know what the ex cop has to say about this.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"

I know my opinion will be unpopular. Legalize all drugs. Those who choose to abuse will soon die out and go away. I bet in any town where you all live, one could score what ever in a few minutes. CRIME. Legalize it all and take the crime out of it. I don't want a family member to be hurt or killed because of some drug addic .

What's that suppose to mean? Would you feel violated if an addic grabbed you purse on pay day so he could buy smack? Pretty sure your tying to be cute. Think about drug abuse, and the crime that comes with it. Fuck... People become addicted in prison every day

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I'm not sure anymore. I'm a lot less libertarian these days. Islam has seen to that.

It's a no brainer. Only way to win the war on drugs.

Anonymous

I do not know that. Are you saying it will end organized crime? I am not convinced of that.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I do not know that. Are you saying it will end organized crime? I am not convinced of that.

Look at the states that legalized weed. Even in those states black market weed is 30% of what it used to be. To me that took the money making incentive out of it, along with the crime. I believe the same would occur with other drugs. Take the profit out of it. To me it's the way to go.

westcoastguy

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Look at the states that legalized weed. Even in those states black market weed is 30% of what it used to be. To me that took the money making incentive out of it, along with the crime. I believe the same would occur with other drugs. Take the profit out of it. To me it's the way to go.

Are those states not taxing the hell out of weed?

RW

I know my opinion will be unpopular. Legalize all drugs. Those who choose to abuse will soon die out and go away. I bet in any town where you all live, one could score what ever in a few minutes. CRIME. Legalize it all and take the crime out of it. I don't want a family member to be hurt or killed because of some drug addic .

What's that suppose to mean? Would you feel violated if an addic grabbed you purse on pay day so he could buy smack? Pretty sure your tying to be cute. Think about drug abuse, and the crime that comes with it. Fuck... People become addicted in prison every day

It means I'm having a laugh at your typo.  Please remove the surf board from your ass and lighten the fuck up.  Being serious and bitchy is my job.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

It means I'm having a laugh at your typo.  Please remove the surf board from your ass and lighten the fuck up.  Being serious and bitchy is my job.

lol drug atticnot drug addict.

:laugh:

RW

It won't stop people from turning to crime as a means of funding their habits.
Beware of Gaslighters!