Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Awwwnimals!

Started by RW, February 16, 2016, 01:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"We've got all sorts of wildlife. Raccoons are common, especially around garbage dumpsters. Every year we see a bear and usually a cub. We've had a cougar howling just outside our yard a few years ago and I've seen a skunk wandering around as well. Oh and we see deer and coyotes all the time too. The coyotes will come right up to you and want to be pet. My daughter had a wolf come right up to her one time as well.

Western Calgary has lot of wildlife too GrAnnie....deer, moose, elk, coyotes, black bears and occasionally grizzlies and cougars.

Renee

">https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp0Bt2cbcc8
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"We've got all sorts of wildlife. Raccoons are common, especially around garbage dumpsters. Every year we see a bear and usually a cub. We've had a cougar howling just outside our yard a few years ago and I've seen a skunk wandering around as well. Oh and we see deer and coyotes all the time too. The coyotes will come right up to you and want to be pet. My daughter had a wolf come right up to her one time as well.

Western Calgary has lot of wildlife too GrAnnie....deer, moose, elk, coyotes, black bears and occasionally grizzlies and cougars.

Is that in the city area, outskirts or in the wild away from civilization? I'm in a city (Tri City) and they wander in from greenbelts.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
">https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp0Bt2cbcc8
 That's precisely what it looks like watching people try to reason with Romero. Lol

Annie

I like Romero and I've never seen him be mean to anyone  :2r4ml1j_th:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

">https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uefAbjXf7F4
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I like Romero and I've never seen him be mean to anyone  :2r4ml1j_th:

He's a puny, effeminate, hypotwat. He doesn't believe his own copy pasta horseshit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I like Romero and I've never seen him be mean to anyone  :2r4ml1j_th:
Except that time when I told him how I was raped at 14 by Muslim guys from dearbornistan and he called me a lying bitch.....yeah...he is a real nice guy with a heart of pure gold I'm sure.

Annie

Oh... I didn't know that, Dove.  ac_wot That's not what to say for sure.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Oh... I didn't know that, Dove.  ac_wot That's not what to say for sure.
I'm not mad about it, but I'll occasionally poke at him lol.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"ac_toofunny
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Awwwww....they so koot!!!!

Raccoons are very common in cities in Central Canada..

They are not as cute as koalas though.

I kinda disagree, koalas are stupid looking. Like most creatures from Oz they look like they are put together with unrelated mismatched parts. They're also Incredibility stupid but what can you expect from a creature that nurses it's young on what comes out of its own asshole.

Isn't it odd how so many incredibly dumb, disgusting, asshole lickers come from Australia? Didn't we throw one out of here not too long ago?  ac_umm

AND I think there is still another perticularly sleazy one hanging around, trying to attach itself to my ass. :laugh3:

Koalas are one of the most loved animals on the planet.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/03/article-2595717-1CC8BF5200000578-948_634x477.jpg">

The cutest animal in the US is Taylor Swift...and she wears more goop on her face than Krusty The Klown.

As to feeding young on crap, is that not the best example of re-cycling you've ever heard of?

Bricktop

http://ichef-1.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/39A1/production/_88335741_timlaman-toughtimesfororangutans02.jpg">

Annie

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"Oh... I didn't know that, Dove.  ac_wot That's not what to say for sure.

Personally if I shared something like that and someone called me a liar and poked fun at me, I'd be pissed! Oh, wait a couple posters at the toilet did! That's one reason I left. Some people are just a holes  acc_angry

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"
Quote from: "Dove"

Personally if I shared something like that and someone called me a liar and poked fun at me, I'd be pissed! Oh, wait a couple posters at the toilet did! That's one reason I left. Some people are just a holes  acc_angry
 I've got some thick skin.  It's not the first time someone from the Internet said something hateful to me, and it's probably not gonna be the last either. I highly doubt he would have the nerve to say it to my face in real life....so....let the hateful cowards do what they need to do.

Annie

I agree, Dove, most people wouldn't have the guts to say shit to your face. If I've had someone say to me personally rather than online, I'd probably punch their face in. Sooo, I guess it's a good thing they can hide behind a screen lol