The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Eye Opening Facts About Orgasms

Started by Annie, February 16, 2016, 10:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"It is obvious to all the members here that you have the hots for me. You demand my attention at every opportunity, and your asinine attempts at insults are merely a smokescreen to conceal your true feelings.

It could not be more obvious if you wore a placard around your neck reading "I Love Crowley".

As for your constant PM's asking for a photograph, that almost constitutes harassment.

Keep telling yourself that, old man as you follow me from thread to thread begging for my attention. I swear to God that if I ever suddenly stop short, your head will go right up my ass. Not a pleasant thought.  :shock:

Everyone sees it and more than a few people here have passed on their sympathies to me because of it. If your aim was to creep me out then you have succeeded. Being stalked across this forum by an old ghoul like you is like being trapped in a cyber version of Night of the Living Dead.

Truth be told, I'd rather be dipped head first in a vat of boiling bat shit than be be part of your sick fantasization. So fuck off you old perv, go on back to fondling yourself to thoughts post menopausal Alabama swamp skank and leave me the fuck alone.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

If you thought for a moment that your sudden cessation of movement would result in me contacting your ass, you'd come to a halt quicker than a snowball hitting an anvil. My mail is constantly filled with queries about why you're following me like I'm a Pizza Hut delivery scooter ridden by a reedy geek you could take without breaking sweat. Cue the "Jaws" theme, if you like.

If I came to a sudden stop, I'd be roadkill!!! Back away a few yards, for mercy's sake.

Despite your pleas, and cute little flower gifs that clog up my inbox, your chance of intimate contact is about the same as Katich's chance of being President. I hear Sea Major is available...and he's more your speed...or lack of speed...

Lower your sights girl. Even if I were available, I'd rather serenade Shen's mother than court your favour.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"If you thought for a moment that your sudden cessation of movement would result in me contacting your ass, you'd come to a halt quicker than a snowball hitting an anvil. My mail is constantly filled with queries about why you're following me like I'm a Pizza Hut delivery scooter ridden by a reedy geek you could take without breaking sweat. Cue the "Jaws" theme, if you like.

If I came to a sudden stop, I'd be roadkill!!! Back away a few yards, for mercy's sake.

Despite your pleas, and cute little flower gifs that clog up my inbox, your chance of intimate contact is about the same as Katich's chance of being President. I hear Sea Major is available...and he's more your speed...or lack of speed...

Lower your sights girl. Even if I were available, I'd rather serenade Shen's mother than court your favour.

Eat shit you miserable old cocksucker. Like I would want anything from a liverspotted piece of mentally damaged flesh like you. You are about as desirable as a case of typhoid. What any woman would see in you is beyond reason.

And I mean that with all sincerity.

Your odious personality alone isn't fit to match up with pigs. If Shen was going to wish cancer on someone around here, it should have been you. And don't bother PMing me with another one of your fake apologies for pissing me off again. All you Aussies are cut from the same self-promoting, arrogant, egomaniacal, mentally disturbed, mold and I simply do not have the time or the patience for the ridiculous head games.

Fuck you and the kangaroo you rode in on.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Bricktop

Bite me, bitchtits.

And that is meant with all ardour. If lemons were as bitter as you, they'd be classified a noxious weed. The only PM you'll get from me is of my naked ass, to give you something to kiss at night before you go to sleep.

I love how you're such an expert on Australians, when you've never been here, and probably never met one. You're just pissed that I stand up to beligerent American bluff and bluster, and expose you as the impotent, blustering bag of fetid wind that you are. Before bagging my nationality, best check your own; a gaggle of confused, paranoid and delusional zombies worshipping the almighty dollar and its nearest relatives, guns and bombs. Your disease infects the entire planet, and threatens the human race with its absurd passion for violence and killing.

I've travelled extensively, and I can assure that one gets a far warmer reception from other countries displaying an Australian passport than an American one. You shitlickers are reviled the world over, and with just cause.

As you epitomise, Americans are hate filled, juvenile minded barbarians with the same degree of sophistication and refinement as mules, but lacking the intellect. From Korea to Iraq, you've done nothing but fuck the world over.

Fuck off to Walmart for your monthly splurge on $4 shoes and cheap beans.

Annie

Uhh you guys kind of high jacked my thread  :sneaky2:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Uhh you guys kind of high jacked my thread  :sneaky2:

Sorry GrAnnie, I should know better and ignore the whack-job.

keeper

Annie

:thumbup: Me too Keep! Some stuff that's good is more affordable than buying else where. Like cat food and laundry soap.  :thumbup:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Bricktop

Annie

keeper

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"ac_wot

What? Don't use the other shit you'll ruin your toys...

Bricktop

You people are sick.

http://rlv.zcache.com/you_people_make_me_sick_classic_round_sticker-rc2c8b298cdb74cf8899eb126e898cbae_v9i1a_1024.jpg?rlvnet=1">

keeper

Oh please, like you havent shoved a huge butt plug up the back door before.....

You know I met Australians before.. right??

Annie

Apparantly some people shove hampsters up there too. I wonder what THEY use for lube?  ac_umm