Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

If Cashews were electronic devices...

Started by Bricktop, February 20, 2016, 06:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "seoulbro"I am thinking of a doing an all inclusive Panama trip.

Panama is a nice country. If you get the chance, you should visit San Juan del Sur and Granada in Nicaragua. San Juan on the coast, an historical port. Granada founded in the 1500s. A beautiful colonial city. Do it. :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Panama is a nice country. If you get the chance, you should visit San Juan del Sur and Granada in Nicaragua. San Juan on the coast, an historical port. Granada founded in the 1500s. A beautiful colonial city. Do it. :thumbup:

Does Nicaragua get many tourists?

RW

Quote from: "RW"Mexican?

That's right I'm a Mexican Jew. Ask Scouse. Bloody proud of it too.

Why would I be so stupid to consult SCOUSE on anything?

I have dear friends from Mexico City and I had a Jewish roommate for years.  Don't dxpect me to have any issues with where you're from or what religion you subscribe to.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RW"Mexican?

That's right I'm a Mexican Jew. Ask Scouse. Bloody proud of it too.

Why would I be so stupid to consult SCOUSE on anything?

I have dear friends from Mexico City and I had a Jewish roommate for years.  Don't dxpect me to have any issues with where you're from or what religion you subscribe to.

Obviously TD was "assuming" you were trying to be racist.

I'm sorry but the guy isn't too bright.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I figured that out when he went on about offing Muslims as the only alternative to not accepting Syrian refugees into our countries.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I figured that out when he went on about offing Muslims as the only alternative to not accepting Syrian refugees into our countries.

What the hell?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yes. Especially from Europe, and S. America.  Granada was built in the 1500s. A super colonial city. Very Spanish and beautiful, filled with history. Pirates used to sail up the San Juan River to lake Nicaragua and invade the city.

San Juan del Sur is another historical city, although not as old. This port on the pacific was super important to gold seekers traveling to the gold fields in California and north. Travelers would again navigate the San Juan River to the lake. Then 30 miles to the pacific coast. Way safer and closer than rounding the horn. From where I live in N. Costa Rica is a 2 hour drive to the Nicaragua frontara. I've always had an interest in this part of the world for lots of reasons.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"I understand your lifestyle.  You being as tanned as you are makes sense given your lifestyle.  I am obsessed with not tanning and have to paint colour onto myself to get any.

Your hair does look longer though as you can see a whisp of it on your shoulder and it does look slicked back.  I think that puts you in ponytail candidacy.

I would ask you where your home country is, as you stated you are just a US resident, but I know you won't answer so I won't bother :)

I was born and grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area. Went to college in Sacremanto. Mother a Jewish house wife. Father wealthy wine dealer from  Sonoma. Sorry you do t like my hair do. As for answering.... I didn't think you had any interest. Assumption and judgement material?

Anonymous

Yes. Especially from Europe, and S. America.  Granada was built in the 1500s. A super colonial city. Very Spanish and beautiful, filled with history. Pirates used to sail up the San Juan River to lake Nicaragua and invade the city.

San Juan del Sur is another historical city, although not as old. This port on the pacific was super important to gold seekers traveling to the gold fields in California and north. Travelers would again navigate the San Juan River to the lake. Then 30 miles to the pacific coast. Way safer and closer than rounding the horn. From where I live in N. Costa Rica is a 2 hour drive to the Nicaragua frontara. I've always had an interest in this part of the world for lots of reasons.

Interesting information Twenty Dollars, thank you.

Anonymous

Central America is on my bucket list.