Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

If Nuts were historical figures

Started by Bricktop, February 17, 2016, 06:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reel

My goodness.

I tend to build and/or repair random things when I'm really drunk.  Sometimes it works really well.  Other times it makes things much worse.  Can't say I've ever been inclined to put someone in hospital though.

Anonymous

Quote from: "reel"My goodness.

I tend to build and/or repair random things when I'm really drunk.  Sometimes it works really well.  Other times it makes things much worse.  Can't say I've ever been inclined to put someone in hospital though.

I do that too. I will plant trees at night with the swather for lights. Other times, I feel destructive. Not as much now that I am an old man.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "reel"I was mistaken about the apricots.  I make that relation because it's fizzy, frothy and makes you hiccup, just like the apricot juice Mikhail Alexandrovich Berlioz drinks before he is decapitated by the tram car.

My capacity to remember strange fizzy Russian drinks is limited.

My capacity to remember anything is limited when I am shit faced. At least that's what I tell the judge the next day when he asks for an explanation for putting someone in the hospital the night before.

:ohmy:

Twenty Dollars

Funny how you all choose to thumb your noses at HISTORY if it doesn't fit into your mind set. Close minded and angry is no way to go through life.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Che is a hero to millions in Argentina, Cuba, Mexico,  Nicaragua. People die in revolutions, I'm sorry to say. I really think it's cheesy group him with Mao, Hitler, Stalin, etc. maybe the texts book you read painted an ugly picture of Che. The opposite in most countries on Latin America. He is still looked upon as a hero. Fash, I have no clue of your family history. Why would you make an assumption based on happened to your father. Don't think you are qualified to make a comparison?

It's not just the text books, there surfer dude. It's the body count that really makes the difference.

Read "Exposing the Real Che Guevara" by Humberto Fontova and then come back and tell us how much you admire that murdering slob.

I know there is a big cult following for that monster as he is hailed as a "hero", but when you delve into the truth; most of it is lies and propaganda comming right out of the Castro regime

Mention his name to most Cuban Americans of a certain age and see if you don't get stabbed in the eye with a frozen plantain.  :laugh3:

BTW, my day is going pretty well. How about yours?

Your quick trip to Google doesn't get it. One mans enemy is another mans hero. The peoples of Latin America thank his dedication and single mindedness to fight for the poor and abused. You have neither a clue or any type of experiences to even talk about this issue.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Funny how you all choose to thumb your noses at HISTORY if it doesn't fit into your mind set. Close minded and angry is no way to go through life.

In all fairness, it is you that is thumbing your nose at history because it doesn't fit your mindset..

If Che was alive, he would probably have you killed..

You can close your mind and be angry for the rest of your life if you choose, but it doesn't change anything.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Che is a hero to millions in Argentina, Cuba, Mexico,  Nicaragua. People die in revolutions, I'm sorry to say. I really think it's cheesy group him with Mao, Hitler, Stalin, etc. maybe the texts book you read painted an ugly picture of Che. The opposite in most countries on Latin America. He is still looked upon as a hero. Fash, I have no clue of your family history. Why would you make an assumption based on happened to your father. Don't think you are qualified to make a comparison?

It's not just the text books, there surfer dude. It's the body count that really makes the difference.

Read "Exposing the Real Che Guevara" by Humberto Fontova and then come back and tell us how much you admire that murdering slob.

I know there is a big cult following for that monster as he is hailed as a "hero", but when you delve into the truth; most of it is lies and propaganda comming right out of the Castro regime

Mention his name to most Cuban Americans of a certain age and see if you don't get stabbed in the eye with a frozen plantain.  :laugh3:

Your quick trip to Google doesn't get it. One mans enemy is another mans hero. The peoples of Latin America thank his dedication and single mindedness to fight for the poor and abused. You have neither a clue or any type of experiences to even talk about this issue.

You sound like your buddy Scouse. In principle there is not one wit of difference between the two of you.

The clueless telling other more objective people that they have no clue. What a joke. :laugh3: I think you wiped out on your surfboard one too many times and hit your mellon on some rocks.

The truth is, surfer dude, the image you have of Che is derived from marxist propaganda. His own words are a testament to his violent blood thirsty nature. He openly admitted to wanting to use nuclear weapons on the US and was proud of the fact that he was responsible for creating death camps for political and opposition prisoners.

What a guy.   :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani: Thankfully he got what he deserved at a relatively young age.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Funny how you all choose to thumb your noses at HISTORY if it doesn't fit into your mind set. Close minded and angry is no way to go through life.

In all fairness, it is you that is thumbing your nose at history because it doesn't fit your mindset..

You can close your mind and be angry for the rest of your life if you choose, but it doesn't change anything.

Let's see your proof Hon. Please... This is a subject you are not familiar with. Wars, and freedom fighting are for winning. How many poor Latin American Peasants died at the hands of wealthy land owners for the last 125 years? Who thumbs their nose @ history? Clearly you do.

Twenty Dollars

You sound like your buddy Scouse. In principle there is not one wit of difference between the two of you.

The clueless telling other more objective people that they have no clue. What a joke. :laugh3: I think you wiped out on your surfboard one too many times and hit your mellon on some rocks.

The truth is, surfer dude, the image you have of Che is derived from marxist propaganda. His own words are a testament to his violent blood thirsty nature. He openly admitted to wanting to use nuclear weapons on the US and was proud of the fact that he was responsible for creating death camps for political and opposition prisoners.

What a guy.   :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani: Thankfully he got what he deserved at a relatively young age.

Ha you sound like Scouse. He'd be happy to hear. Is there anything really happening in your life beyond being a close minded fool? Have you been anywhere, seen anything, made any money? You along with these 3 others is the whole of your life. Ask around.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Let's see your proof Hon. Please... This is a subject you are not familiar with. Wars, and freedom fighting are for winning. How many poor Latin American Peasants died at the hands of wealthy land owners for the last 125 years? Who thumbs their nose @ history? Clearly you do.

Why do all mass murderers throughout history use that same excuse. "Our evil is not as bad as the evil you we liberated you from". You really have to drain your brain and refresh it with the Kool Aid.

Anonymous

QuoteYou sound like your buddy Scouse. In principle there is not one wit of difference between the two of you.

What a guy.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani: Thankfully he got what he deserved at a relatively young age.

I do see similarities between Scouse and TD. To think one forum could house two people in love with mad men. I wonder how long it will be before a member of that defunct board shows up here praising Hideki Tojo.

RW

One person's mad man is another person's hero.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"One person's mad man is another person's hero.

So true, so true.

Renee

Ha you sound like Scouse. He'd be happy to hear. Is there anything really happening in your life beyond being a close minded fool? Have you been anywhere, seen anything, made any money? You along with these 3 others is the whole of your life. Ask around.

Look at this shit, a big bunch of IKYABWAI.  :laugh3:

What, are you 70 going on 7?

I suppose I'm a dishwasher too? :laugh3:

Look old man, it wouldn't surprise me to find out that you are just some grass shack beach bum who survives by making shell necklaces so you can sell them to dumbass tourists. Just because you live in some banana republic like a dime millionaire it doesn't mean you know any more about the world than anyone else here. And judging by the intellect that comes across in your posts, I'd say you know less about the world than most.

You're obviously mentally challenged in some way and I have no doubt that if you lived anywhere north of the Mexican border you would probably starve to death. Someone of your worldly qualifications and mental acuity would be lucky to find work as a shopping cart collector at Walmart. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

Well, at least I'm getting some respite from Renee's robust replies.