Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

If Cashews were electronic devices...

Started by Bricktop, February 20, 2016, 06:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reel

I don't know what Kiebers device is and I'm afraid to ask.

Bricktop

RW

Quote from: "reel"I don't know what Kiebers device is and I'm afraid to ask.

It's the greatest sex toy ever invented.  They make one for men called the Venus too.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

RW

I like to answer the curiosities of others before they ask.

It's just one of the many services I offer in addition to being helpful to elderly women in airports and giving contractors naked shower shows.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Elderly women. Pffft. What have they ever done for us.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/2015-03/E29F730B-E731-4CE1-9695-36EA5C0719DD_zpsbw7gfrea.jpg.html">

Sorry no pony tail.... I've got many more. Wanna see em?

Can I be so bold as to ask if your skin started off white and became that brown or if you were a shade of brown before you turned that colour?

Ha. Yes I am white. I spend most of my day without a shirt. Sorry no ponytail. Yes its tropo here, and I love it. My skin is pretty dark after 12 years.  Many folks like myself live like this. Both men and women. I spend about 2 hours a day in the ocean. Ride my bike for short trips and pleasure peddles. I believe you are a reasonable enough person to understand my lifestyle. Im not that happy with what's happening election wise in my country. I have residency here, and no one would force me to leave. This is a happy place with a few draw backs, but It suites me fine. Anyway how can 30,000 Canadians be wrong? Wonder what Renee  will have to say?

RW

I understand your lifestyle.  You being as tanned as you are makes sense given your lifestyle.  I am obsessed with not tanning and have to paint colour onto myself to get any.

Your hair does look longer though as you can see a whisp of it on your shoulder and it does look slicked back.  I think that puts you in ponytail candidacy.

I would ask you where your home country is, as you stated you are just a US resident, but I know you won't answer so I won't bother :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/2015-03/E29F730B-E731-4CE1-9695-36EA5C0719DD_zpsbw7gfrea.jpg.html">

Can I be so bold as to ask if your skin started off white and became that brown or if you were a shade of brown before you turned that colour?

Ha. Yes I am white. I spend most of my day without a shirt. Sorry no ponytail. Yes its tropo here, and I love it. My skin is pretty dark after 12 years.  Many folks like myself live like this. Both men and women. I spend about 2 hours a day in the ocean. Ride my bike for short trips and pleasure peddles. I believe you are a reasonable enough person to understand my lifestyle. Im not that happy with what's happening election wise in my country. I have residency here, and no one would force me to leave. This is a happy place with a few draw backs, but It suites me fine. Anyway how can 30,000 Canadians be wrong? Wonder what Renee  will have to say?

Is it easy to get permanent residency where you are?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Fash with the right Attorney you can accomplish it easy. The government will not accept anyone and does not. A police record, scetchy origins, no money. Forget about it. I do like it here.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"Mexican?

That's right I'm a Mexican Jew. Ask Scouse. Bloody proud of it too.

Anonymous

Fash with the right Attorney you can accomplish it easy. The government will not accept anyone and does not. A police record, scetchy origins, no money. Forget about it. I do like it here.

It's easier to get long term visas for Panama than CR.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "seoulbro"

It's easier to get long term visas for Panama than CR.

This is true

Anonymous

I am thinking of a doing an all inclusive Panama trip.