The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Annoying Groups

Started by RW, February 21, 2016, 03:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Do you walk around dressed as a nail?

HAHAHA!  Good one!

Do nails wear a short skirt and a long jacket?

Apparently.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"*Warning Romero.  Thread contains stereotypes.

Rank your top 5 types of people that you can't stand in principle or otherwise.

1. Furries

2. Hipsters

3. Vegan/Vegitarian

4. Pseudo intellectuals

5. Men with ponytails
 First of all, I find it hilarious that you actually provided a trigger warning for that douche Romero.  Also, I happen to err on the mostly vegan diet. I'm not judge with food at ALL, but I do agree that many are. Also, my husband rocks the man bun. Lol

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

1.Whites

2.White homos

3.Effeminate white guys

4. White crybabies

5. Big money white greenies.

RW

Shen, I'm starting to think you don't like white people.

:laugh3:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"1.Whites

2.White homos

3.Effeminate white guys

4. White crybabies

5. Big money white greenies.

:tease:

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Leftards

Rightards

Collingwood supporters (you need to be Australian to understand)

Gun freaks

Asian drivers

Right on. I would substitute, "Fools with no self control" for Collingwood supporters. Otherwise pretty accurate.

Anonymous

Rightards

Gun freaks

Asian drivers

This is what I found when I looked it up.

Collingwood Supporter

An illiterate bogan who has little or no general knowledge on any topic to that isn't to do with Australian Rules Football. They are incappable of dealing with a loss of a game, and claim it is always the umpire's fault even though they kissed dale thomas' ass the whole way through the game.

Typical ways to pass the time including getting dressed up into your favourite flannie and ugg boots, combing the mullet and going down to "norflanz" to have a drink with fellow supporters near the bus stops.

While at the game, it is tradition for a supporter to have at least 12 VBs before half time. It is also important to try and pick a fight with anybody supporting an apposing team.

Normal Person " Hey what footy team do you go for?"

Collingwood Supporter " I goes fa collingwood the best f'in team in thaa AFL, if ya doesnt like them i'll kick ya arrrrsee in!"

RW

Kick ya arse in?

BUAHAHAHAHAHA!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Rightards

Gun freaks

Asian drivers

This is what I found when I looked it up.

Collingwood Supporter

An illiterate bogan who has little or no general knowledge on any topic to that isn't to do with Australian Rules Football. They are incappable of dealing with a loss of a game, and claim it is always the umpire's fault even though they kissed dale thomas' ass the whole way through the game.

Typical ways to pass the time including getting dressed up into your favourite flannie and ugg boots, combing the mullet and going down to "norflanz" to have a drink with fellow supporters near the bus stops.

While at the game, it is tradition for a supporter to have at least 12 VBs before half time. It is also important to try and pick a fight with anybody supporting an apposing team.

Normal Person " Hey what footy team do you go for?"

Collingwood Supporter " I goes fa collingwood the best f'in team in thaa AFL, if ya doesnt like them i'll kick ya arrrrsee in!"

Lol, it's not what I expected.

Renee

Ah so it's a rugby thing.

But honestly aren't all serious rugby fans pretty much hooligans and savages, regardless of team?

I guess these Collingwood fans are like Philadelphia Eagles fans. Those fuckers once booed and threw snow balls at Santa Claus FFS. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

It's Aussie Rules Football, their national sport.  It's significantly different from rugby.

Collingwood is one of the teams out of Melbourbe.  Carlton is another.  They are bitter rivals with Collingwood being the more low brow team and Carlton being the higher brow team (which Crow is an avid supporter).
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

1. Celebrities with a cause

2. Bat shit crazy Rough Riders fans

3. Drunken crop dusters

4. The sky is falling global warming extremists

5. People that care more about their pets than their family