Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

My gratitude to Twenty Bucks

Started by Bricktop, February 22, 2016, 08:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"Always with the sex jokes!

Sex is not a joking matter.... ac_umm....unless the guy has like.....a really small dick. ac_biggrin

With a morbidly Obease women. That could be funny.

Is that the same as obese Twenty Dollars?

ac_toofunny

RW

Quote from: "RW"I'm going to answer you here as its more appropriate.

I'm not a particularly angry woman. Most people wouldn't describe me as one anyway.  I just have a low tolerance for stupidity.  When you combine stupidity with a half assed attempt to troll, it gets the moron card.

So what's with your name calling in the other thread? Who's  trolling who? I mention self control and you call me a moron. To me that sounds angry. No?

You are trying to be inflammatory aka trolling.  Heck, you posted the same picture twice trying to get a rise out of people.  I'm just calling you out on the stupidity of it all.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

I'm not a particularly angry woman. Most people wouldn't describe me as one anyway.  I just have a low tolerance for stupidity.  When you combine stupidity with a half assed attempt to troll, it gets the moron card.

So what's with your name calling in the other thread? Who's  trolling who? I mention self control and you call me a moron. To me that sounds angry. No?

Translation:

WHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

End of translation:

You aren't only intellectually deficient, you're a crybaby too. I guess the little twat waffles of the former BF forum weren't too far from wrong about you.

BTW dipshit, I don't think you have any room to criticize anyone on a lack of self-control. Your inability to control stupid shit from dribbling out of your head is astounding.

Did you guys know anger takes a lot of effort, and shortens your lifespan?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"So does baking in the sun without sunscreen.

For the record, I'm not really angry. I'm just shocked at the level of stupidity exhibited by this TD guy. I suppose I should be used to stupid people by now but it always gets to me. I think mostly because I find the implications so God damn frightening.

That being said I'd rather be angry, self-aware and halfway intelligent than dumb, happy and sun baked to the point where my brains are boiled like a kettle of fish. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

For the record, I'm not really angry. I'm just shocked at the level of stupidity exhibited by this TD guy. I suppose I should be used to stupid people by now but it always gets to me. I think mostly because I find the implications so God damn frightening.

That being said I'd rather be angry, self-aware and halfway intelligent than dumb, happy and sun baked to the point where my brains are boiled like a kettle of fish. :laugh3:

I do not know what is up with that guy lately.

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"

I have a strong suspicion that the dunce you are seeing now is the real TD. The guy that first started posting here was on his good behavior.

Unfortunately it would appear that he is just a really poor troll and a not very bright one at that.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Bricktop

Translation:

WHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

End of translation:

You aren't only intellectually deficient, you're a crybaby too. I guess the little twat waffles of the former BF forum weren't too far from wrong about you.

BTW dipshit, I don't think you have any room to criticize anyone on a lack of self-control. Your inability to control stupid shit from dribbling out of your head is astounding.

Just keep at them, TD...

I know what its like. They've been chewing on my leg for years, and now I'm FREEEEEEEE...

Thanks friend. If you're ever in Oz, I owe you a tall cold one.

RW

Hey TD, nice blue speedo!

">https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9WZGyzz5O-U
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

I have a strong suspicion that the dunce you are seeing now is the real TD. The guy that first started posting here was on his good behavior.

Unfortunately it would appear that he is just a really poor troll and a not very bright one at that.

Ur fucking right it's the real TD.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Hey TD, nice blue speedo!

">https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9WZGyzz5O-U

Less than 30 seconds into that, I had to stop and bleach my eyes.  :shock:

Absolutely disturbing.  :ohmy:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

Translation:

WHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

End of translation:

Just keep at them, TD...

I know what its like. They've been chewing on my leg for years, and now I'm FREEEEEEEE...

Thanks friend. If you're ever in Oz, I owe you a tall cold one.

Thanks Mate. I'm not used to angry women who seem  bored. No worries. Light off shores and a building swell this morning. I'll be busy today.

RW

You sound like Mel.  Can't even troll without some dick giving you the words?

/sad
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"You sound like Mel.  Can't even troll without some dick giving you the words?

/sad

It's not for me to judge but you sound really angry.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview