Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

My gratitude to Twenty Bucks

Started by Bricktop, February 22, 2016, 08:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Not that I am aware of.

And Mona has never mentioned it to me.

BortTheBorkle

Quote from: "RW"So he didn't harass the shit out of Mona?

I didn't say he harassed Mona other than to follow her from thread to thread, especially in the "what are you wearing?" thread. Any harmless little jab at Mona (Mona's feminine but has a thick skin), like we all do to each other from time to time, and S.emen was all over them for "talking to a lady like that" and blasting the report button. The problem is that he always stuck up for her until his best buddy Galli went full on trying to threaten and character assassinate her and wasn't such a white knight then. It was the other female members had the inbox troubles with him. Slappy was a girl he pestered, she told me all about it. She had it out with him in threads and he wasn't such a white knight to her either. Then there's the dumping PI threats to mods. Ask him about it. He won't answer, cause he has no defense. Too many witnesses.

BortTheBorkle

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "BortTheBorkle"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Renee"See what I mean?  :nea:  :laugh3:

Honestly. I'm starting to grow on her. She will soon fall in love with me. They always do.  :001_rolleyes:

Who is going to fall in love with you?

In reality many have. I have lots to offer. What can you offer? Rolls Eyes.

That's all fine and dandy but who is the "her/she" in the above post?

Kind of a dumb question. I have one for you. Do you get out much? What are your life experiences that make you who you are? You seem a tad shallow. What's up? Why would I bother talking about the women I see with you?

I must have missed something. *shrug*

That's more than one question by the way.  I can tell you are sharp like a bowling ball.

Do I get out much?  Not as much as I'd like these days.

What are my life experiences that make me who I am?  All my experiences make me who I am.  It would be impossible to provide them all to you.

What's up?  An adverb.  To answer your question, why would I qualify your observation, especially one I don't agree with?  Think what you want about me.  No fucks given.

Why would you bother talking about the women you see with me?  I'm sorry if I gave you the impression I was interested in your love life because I assure you I'm not.  I merely missed a comment along the way and thought you were talking about someone on this board.

S.emen (Twenty Dollars) is the epitome of a little man in a grown man's body. He harassed female members incessantly for naked pics in pm's at BF and tried to white knight for them in threads if someone argued with them. Then, if they don't swoon, which they never do, he turns on them. He was all up Mona's ass trying to gain her affections forever, but left her hanging cold when his surfing e-butt buddy Gallium attacked her with some real low blows I won't even repeat, not to mention threatening to pulverize her cause she said something he didn't like. S.emen ran straight to Gallium's side.

He also threatened to expose a mod's personal info that he got from the V.I.P section (a place of trust for paying members, where breaking confidentiality is bannable), because she wouldn't ban me and a few others he didn't like. His ass got banned instead and he's bitter and wants to be a big man with a mod badge here. Your forum will struggle and fail with him as a mod. Beware of the Semen the Snake.

Son, the problem you have is that I was a member of BF for years.

So, when you type a whole lot of crap, its easy to call you on it. Sea Major simply didn't fit in with the stooge mentality that you and your cohorts so gleefully imposed.

So, be a good stooge, and fuck off back to Van. There's work to be done turning into BF Part Deux...with the same fate awaiting it.

Yeah, I was told you're leopard socks. You're an angry man! I never interacted with you but I had some laughs at go rounds you had with others.

Anonymous

So, when you type a whole lot of crap, its easy to call you on it. Sea Major simply didn't fit in with the stooge mentality that you and your cohorts so gleefully imposed.

So, be a good stooge, and fuck off back to Van. There's work to be done turning into BF Part Deux...with the same fate awaiting it.

After witnessing the special ed level posting skills of the BF gang, they are definitely Vesna's kind of people.

Bricktop

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"See what I mean?  :nea:  :laugh3:

Honestly. I'm starting to grow on her. She will soon fall in love with me. They always do.  :001_rolleyes:

Who is going to fall in love with you?

In reality many have. I have lots to offer. What can you offer? Rolls Eyes.

That's all fine and dandy but who is the "her/she" in the above post?

Kind of a dumb question. I have one for you. Do you get out much? What are your life experiences that make you who you are? You seem a tad shallow. What's up? Why would I bother talking about the women I see with you?

I must have missed something. *shrug*

That's more than one question by the way.  I can tell you are sharp like a bowling ball.

Do I get out much?  Not as much as I'd like these days.

What are my life experiences that make me who I am?  All my experiences make me who I am.  It would be impossible to provide them all to you.

What's up?  An adverb.  To answer your question, why would I qualify your observation, especially one I don't agree with?  Think what you want about me.  No fucks given.

Why would you bother talking about the women you see with me?  I'm sorry if I gave you the impression I was interested in your love life because I assure you I'm not.  I merely missed a comment along the way and thought you were talking about someone on this board.

S.emen (Twenty Dollars) is the epitome of a little man in a grown man's body. He harassed female members incessantly for naked pics in pm's at BF and tried to white knight for them in threads if someone argued with them. Then, if they don't swoon, which they never do, he turns on them. He was all up Mona's ass trying to gain her affections forever, but left her hanging cold when his surfing e-butt buddy Gallium attacked her with some real low blows I won't even repeat, not to mention threatening to pulverize her cause she said something he didn't like. S.emen ran straight to Gallium's side.

He also threatened to expose a mod's personal info that he got from the V.I.P section (a place of trust for paying members, where breaking confidentiality is bannable), because she wouldn't ban me and a few others he didn't like. His ass got banned instead and he's bitter and wants to be a big man with a mod badge here. Your forum will struggle and fail with him as a mod. Beware of the Semen the Snake.

Yeah, I was told you're leopard socks. You're an angry man! I never interacted with you but I had some laughs at go rounds you had with others.

Don't believe all you're told.

Especially from any member of BF.

Twenty Dollars

I didn't say he harassed Mona other than to follow her from thread to thread, especially in the "what are you wearing?" thread. Any harmless little jab at Mona (Mona's feminine but has a thick skin), like we all do to each other from time to time, and S.emen was all over them for "talking to a lady like that" and blasting the report button. The problem is that he always stuck up for her until his best buddy Galli went full on trying to threaten and character assassinate her and wasn't such a white knight then. It was the other female members had the inbox troubles with him. Slappy was a girl he pestered, she told me all about it. She had it out with him in threads and he wasn't such a white knight to her either. Then there's the dumping PI threats to mods. Ask him about it. He won't answer, cause he has no defense. Too many witnesses.

All of this from a convicted felon. Truth.

Twenty Dollars

To this day. She and I are friends. Please feel free to inquire.

Anonymous

I saw a thread by Mona on VF.

BortTheBorkle

I don't see you denying it (blackmailing mods, harassing Slappy to show you naked pics of her until she exploded on you, ditching on Mona when she was being personally attacked). Mona is friends with everyone. Don't let it go to your head Semen. She's the readily forgiving type, it doesn't mean you weren't a fair weather friend to her. Regardless of how she feels, you left her hanging.

Anonymous

I don't see you denying it (blackmailing mods, harassing Slappy to show you naked pics of her until she exploded on you, ditching on Mona when she was being personally attacked). Mona is friends with everyone. Don't let it go to your head Semen. She's the readily forgiving type, it doesn't mean you weren't a fair weather friend to her. Regardless of how she feels, you left her hanging.

There's lots of accusations back and forth BortTheBorkle.

BortTheBorkle

DUI is not a felony until the 3rd offense here. I just have one. lol I got my street cred now.

Twenty Dollars

DUI is not a felony until the 3rd offense here. I just have one. lol I got my street cred now.

This is something he is proud of. He'd kill one of your kids, and scoff at you. Truth.

RW

I did inquire.  You didn't harass her.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

You are worse than a goddamn woman you know that.

We are capable of figuring TD out for ourselves.  You've been told this already.

Now run back to VF and lap up all the shit they talk about me over there because that's all true too hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview