The best topic

Replies: 8471
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:11:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Lets see...books, pen, laptop, Glock...I'm good to go

Started by Bricktop, February 26, 2016, 06:10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "easter bunny"
Quote from: "RW"There's a lot of good ones too.  I don't know if I could handle going to school knowing other classmates were armed.  I sure as shit wouldn't feel comfortable as a teacher.

Yeah. I'd want to know which ones are armed. At the end of the day I'd probably want to be armed myself just in case. Once you open up the can and those worms start crawling out...

I wouldn't go to school there because I don't want to be armed or sit in a classroom with people who are.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "easter bunny"Oh? What do Texans carry? =)

The business card of their chosen undertaker.

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"We had a massacre at the Ecole Polytechnique in Montreal back in 1989.  A guy named Marc Lepine killed 14 women and wounded another 10 women and 4 men before killing himself.  He wasn't a student of the school.

In the Oikos University shooting, 7 were killed by One L. Goh, a former, not current student.

Sandy Hook Elementary School saw 28 killed by Adam Lanza who was not a student.

Your examples are not relevant.

It was unlawful to carry the firearms used. Yet they got in and perpetrated their massacre.

Now ADD hundreds of firearms to the mix...

:crazy:

easter bunny

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "easter bunny"
Quote from: "RW"There's a lot of good ones too.  I don't know if I could handle going to school knowing other classmates were armed.  I sure as shit wouldn't feel comfortable as a teacher.

Yeah. I'd want to know which ones are armed. At the end of the day I'd probably want to be armed myself just in case. Once you open up the can and those worms start crawling out...

I wouldn't go to school there because I don't want to be armed or sit in a classroom with people who are.

Well no one really does, but when you're in a place where the very people who are least trustworthy with a lethal weapon are the ones most likely to be carrying one, what choice do you have?

Annie

I think it's stupid and people are overprotective. The only ones needing guns are the police and the army etc(I have my views on that) Why the hell would kids and teachers need to have guns in a friggin classroom? WTF? Think about it, when we were kids, we weren't ready to kill each other.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

We didn't have internet and easier access to firearms through it either.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"We didn't have internet and easier access to firearms through it either.

Do you know how to access a firearm over the Internet?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"We didn't have internet and easier access to firearms through it either.

I don't Renee.

RW

Armslist.
Beware of Gaslighters!

easter bunny

I'm told there are people in some of the less well to do parts of the States who will kill you for the sheer fun of it. =(

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

Armslist.

Really? That's your answer? That's all you know?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I didn't realise you required a fucking essay.

I don't require a "fucking essay" but when you say shit like it's easy to get a gun on the internet I expect you to know what you are talking about.

Now do you know the process of getting a gun off the net or not? Just answer the fucking question.

Bricktop

This is just an AUSTRALIAN site.

http://www.buyusedguns.com.au">http://www.buyusedguns.com.au

Looks pretty easy to me.

Just as an aside, I wonder what your point is?

We're discussing the ongoing madness gripping your country that compels students to carry firearms to University. You have yet to offer a lucid and reasoned reply.

Mona

We had ONE massacre here in Australia, and they outlawed automatic weapons.  People do not roam the streets armed with guns, and to be honest, if it was normal to do so, then I would feel far less safe than I do walking around unarmed.