The best topic

Replies: 8411
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Another Newbie - Welcome Mona!

Started by Bricktop, February 27, 2016, 07:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
I am English. ac_razz

That is nothing to be proud of. :001_tongue:

Bricktop

Yeah?

We bitchslapped and owned YOUR country, before Mao got all uppity.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Yeah?

We bitchslapped and owned YOUR country, before Mao got all uppity.

Britain had nothing to offer China besides opium.

Bricktop

That's why we left the place alone.

Nothing of interest except coolies and rice.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Where do you live in Australia Mona? My son is in Tasmania at the moment. He'll be coming home broke and needing a place to crash soon though I would imagine.

Maybe he will surprise you in a good way Herman.

Mona

Quote from: "Herman"Where do you live in Australia Mona? My son is in Tasmania at the moment. He'll be coming home broke and needing a place to crash soon though I would imagine.

I live on the Eastern Coast.  Have never actually been to Tasmania... I'm not good on the sea (I got seasick on the Manly ferry in Sydney going to the zoo).  Plus I prefer to migrate towards warmer weather than what I believe is available in Tasmania.  

How has your son enjoyed his visit to Australia?   I hope he found us welcoming, we tend to be friendly towards tourists... generally.

Annie

Hi Mona, I'm Annie, I just became a Grandma  ac_smile  I'm in Vancouver area, Canada.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Mona

Hi Annie.  Congratulations on achieving Grandma status.  I love babies!!!  Probably why I had so many -  I forgot that once they start walking and talking they utilise that ability against you.

Annie

Thank you! It's a wonderful experience, I only had my two, one boy one girl. Son is the new Daddy  ac_smile
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Mona

My two littlest ones were discussing a few years ago about having grandkids for me to fuss over...

S: When I get kids I'm going to spoil them with treats like you do with us, Mummy.

Z:  I don't want to get kids.  If I get any kids, I am going to give them to S.

Me:  I think the mother may have something to say about that.

S:  If I get a girl, you can have her, mummy.

Annie

Mona

I kinda like them... most of the time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mona"I kinda like them... most of the time.

lol, same with mine Mona.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mona"

I live on the Eastern Coast.  Have never actually been to Tasmania... I'm not good on the sea (I got seasick on the Manly ferry in Sydney going to the zoo).  Plus I prefer to migrate towards warmer weather than what I believe is available in Tasmania.  

How has your son enjoyed his visit to Australia?   I hope he found us welcoming, we tend to be friendly towards tourists... generally.

I guess he has had a good time. He doesn't working or paying for stuff, so he did couch surfing from some site when he got there. He did a little work to eat, but then he found a girlfriend to mooch off of. Even welcoming Aussies will get sick of that in a hurry.

Mona

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Mona"

I guess he has had a good time. He doesn't working or paying for stuff, so he did couch surfing from some site when he got there. He did a little work to eat, but then he found a girlfriend to mooch off of. Even welcoming Aussies will get sick of that in a hurry.

I guess that would be one way to wear out a welcome fast.