Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Happy Easter Everyone...

Started by Mona, March 26, 2016, 10:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Fuck Easter.

This negative post should be deleted.  Happy Easter everyone. Hope we all find that special egg today.

If Fash and RW deleted every negative thing Shen Li posted, well, who is Shen Li.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mona"http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af23/avetae/mona/E511DC10-ABF4-4845-AACE-11CFD85118A8.jpg">

Hope your bunny day is filled with family and chocolate.

I am into the barrel wash already. One of my sisters came over yesterday with some fancy pysankas. We're Ukrainian, except for the old lady.

priscilla1961

Quote from: "Mona"http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af23/avetae/mona/E511DC10-ABF4-4845-AACE-11CFD85118A8.jpg">

Hope your bunny day is filled with family and chocolate.

It's the good day with my grandson.
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Anonymous

It went by quick..

My children are on their spring break this week.

easter bunny

Hi everyone! Just popped in to wish you all a happy Easter.

Also, hi to Peaches.

Can't stay.

Very busy this year.

Be good. =)))

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"Hi everyone! Just popped in to wish you all a happy Easter.

Also, hi to Peaches.

Can't stay.

Very busy this year.

Be good. =)))

Easter bunny, I'm so happy to see you again..

ac_smile

When you are have some free time, be sure to drop by.

acc_hugz

easter bunny

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "easter bunny"Hi everyone! Just popped in to wish you all a happy Easter.

Also, hi to Peaches.

Can't stay.

Very busy this year.

Be good. =)))

Easter bunny, I'm so happy to see you again..

ac_smile

When you are have some free time, be sure to drop by.

acc_hugz

I will! =)

Renee

Also, hi to Peaches.

Can't stay.

Very busy this year.

Be good. =)))

HEY, get the fuck back here...... I have bone to pick with you.

Those frickin plastic eggs you left on my front lawn had black jelly beans in them.....I told you NO black jelly beans,......God damn it! acc_angry
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Also, hi to Peaches.

Can't stay.

Very busy this year.

Be good. =)))

Those frickin plastic eggs you left on my front lawn had black jelly beans in them.....I told you NO black jelly beans,......God damn it! acc_angry

:laugh:

RW

It's a full time job keeping evs under control hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Also, hi to Peaches.

Can't stay.

Very busy this year.

Be good. =)))

It is all over now for another year. You can put those lucky feet up and enjoy a glass of carrot juice.

easter bunny

Also, hi to Peaches.

Can't stay.

Very busy this year.

Be good. =)))

Sorry about that. I had to contract out the egg delivery thing this year.  I'm working on an important project. It's so hard to find good help these days.  :sneaky2:

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"

Also, hi to Peaches.

Can't stay.

Very busy this year.

Be good. =)))

Sorry about that. I had to contract out the egg delivery thing this year.  I'm working on an important project. It's so hard to find good help these days.  :sneaky2:

I hope you didn't contract it out to China or Mexico or Donald Trump will announce a ban on the easter holiday.

easter bunny