The best topic

Replies: 10409
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:53 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Happy B-day To The Lady In Red

Started by Anonymous, March 02, 2016, 12:58:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Well the Happy BD Fashionista. I won't even ask how old. That would be rude.

But you want her to reveal her age anyway. :icon_wink:

An assumption or a reading issue?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Well the Happy BD Fashionista. I won't even ask how old. That would be rude.

You should ask yourself that question. It appears the Seoul brother was joking.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

I am surprised Twenty Dollars could not see that.

:scratchhead(2):

@realAzhyaAryola

Happy Birthday, Fash!

Let's sit down and have some of these - mini Spinach quiche.  ac_biggrin

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-TmTvt0qDyBM/T_MDWB7vTKI/AAAAAAAAIms/h27qQaWuSuA/s1600/Mini-Spinach-Quiches.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Happy Birthday, Fash!

Let's sit down and have some of these - mini Spinach quiche.  ac_biggrin

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-TmTvt0qDyBM/T_MDWB7vTKI/AAAAAAAAIms/h27qQaWuSuA/s1600/Mini-Spinach-Quiches.jpg">

They look so yummy Azhya.

ac_smile

Twenty Dollars

So was I.

Annie

Aww crap I'm late saying Happy Birthday to probaby the nicest person in any forum.  Happy late Birthday, Fash! I hope you had a wonderful Day! :6:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Aww crap I'm late saying Happy Birthday to probaby the nicest person in any forum.  Happy late Birthday, Fash! I hope you had a wonderful Day! :6:

Oh come on, Shen Li is the nicest person on the forum. That girl is freaking sweeter than sugar. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

So was I.

So everyone is happy.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Aww crap I'm late saying Happy Birthday to probaby the nicest person in any forum.  Happy late Birthday, Fash! I hope you had a wonderful Day! :6:

GrAnnie, we're just so happy you still find time to drop in and say hello..

I am so happy for you.

ac_smile

Anonymous

You are not too bad yourself Annie. And congratulations again on becoming a GrAnnie. ac_drinks

Annie

I'll always find time to come to your forum, Fash  ac_smile  ac_drinks
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

You are not too bad yourself Annie. And congratulations again on becoming a GrAnnie. ac_drinks

Aw thanks Seoulbro!  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"

Aw thanks Seoulbro!  ac_drinks

Are you going to see your grandbaby on the weekend?

Annie

We will again in a few days maybe. Saw her on Tuesday. We've got a ton of stuff to do so I dunno when. Also he's always working. Everyone's schedule is all over the place right now lol.