The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

And so it begins - Death by Doctor

Started by RW, March 03, 2016, 03:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I have MS.  If shit gets bad, I want off this ride.
You know you can fight that with food, right?  Look up Dr Terry Walsh (?). Amazing.  But if you get the place you wanna end your life....don't go out without prayer.  I'd like to chill with you in the kingdom ♡

RW

It's Terry Wahls.  I know people who have done it and had little success.  Plus I hate organ meat.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"It's Terry Wahls.  I know people who have done it and had little success.  Plus I hate organ meat.

Have you tried it? Not organ meat, the Wahls diet?

RW

The Wahl's diet has organ meat on the menu (weekly).

Plus at this point, I don't have progressive MS.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Can't you puree organ meat with other stuff and take it like shots?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I have MS.  If shit gets bad, I want off this ride.

After that comment in the vegetable thread.....you might want to think twice about getting off this ride. ac_biggrin  :952350:

BTW, I know you don't like organ meat but do mountain oysters count? You would probably eat those. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Yeah and I could wash it down with a bag of dicks too  :sneaky2:

If I ever end up in a wheelchair, I'm getting t-shits made that says, "I'm not crippled.  I'm just too lazy to walk" and "Recipient of the Awesome Parking Forever award".

ac_biggrin
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Yeah and I could wash it down with a bag of dicks too  :sneaky2:

If I ever end up in a wheelchair, I'm getting t-shits made that says, "I'm not crippled.  I'm just too lazy to walk" and "Recipient of the Awesome Parking Forever award".

ac_biggrin

Make sure it's a motorized wheelchair. That way you can piss people like me off when you go to places like Disney World. ac_biggrin

God damn cripples and their frickin scooters.   :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"Yeah and I could wash it down with a bag of dicks too  :sneaky2:

ac_biggrin

Make sure it's a motorized wheelchair. That way you can piss people like me off when you go to places like Disney World. ac_biggrin

You look very nice Renee.

ac_smile

RW

She looks lnice no doubt but what's with the blow pop head on the shrunken body?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

ac_biggrin

I'm going to get one with a super loud train horn in it and scare the shit out of people.

That's how I'll roll.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_biggrin

ac_smile

Thank you, old picture.....sun glow effect added.

I thought it came out pretty good.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_biggrin

ac_smile

I do not care. Are you in to fat old tattooed bikers from Saskatchewan?

Thank you, old picture.....sun glow effect added.

I thought it came out pretty good.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"She looks lnice no doubt but what's with the blow pop head on the shrunken body?

Shrunken body????? Are you on dope?

Oh wait, what am I saying......of course you are. :laugh3: