Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

High School Memories

Started by Renee, March 08, 2016, 11:29:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"If that's TD he looks pretty hot  :icon_wink:

Hot?  Downright burnt!

He looks to be in good shape for a senior citizen.

Twenty Dollars

Hot?  Downright burnt!

Why does this bother you all so much? I don't even think about it. if you think I look burnt, you need to see most Canadian snowbirds after 3 days here. Kind of baffles me why they come?  Maybe Herman knows? I think it has to do with past life experiences. Most SBs look to be in their 50s 60s and 70s. Which perhaps  means they had  some sort of Bohemian experience they want to live over again. This is the place. Anyway brown is beautiful.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Hot?  Downright burnt!

Why does this bother you all so much? I don't even think about it. if you think I look burnt, you need to see most Canadian snowbirds after 3 days here. Kind of baffles me why they come?  Maybe Herman knows? I think it has to do with past life experiences. Most SBs look to be in their 50s 60s and 70s. Which perhaps  means they had  some sort of Bohemian experience they want to live over again. This is the place. Anyway brown is beautiful.

It doesn't bother RW or any of us..

I think she is concerned for you..

I agree with Seoul, I think you look very fit and I can tell you are really enjoying your life where you live.

ac_smile

Renee

I'm less concerned about the color of his skin than I am about the fact that TD seems somewhat developmentally challenged. :sad:

I've seen sacks of cement with better reading comprehension.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Hot?  Downright burnt!

They go where it's warm.  Winter in Canada can be bitterly cold.  My grandparents were snow birds.  They liked Arizona and went to an RV complex that had a lot for them to do and the same people every year.

I'm a big advocate for protecting your biggest organ.  In the summer, regardless of how much time I spend at the beach, I remain glow-in-the-dark white.  Cancer doesn't need any help.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Renee"I've seen sacks of cement with better reading comprehension.

I'm afraid to say I have too.

Maybe he's swallowed too much salt water.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Maybe he never finished school.

Didn't apply himself

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Is that you?

Why yes. Want more?

Do the Gunness people know about you? I think not because you must be the oldest surfer in the world. ac_razz

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Hot?  Downright burnt!

Thanks. Don't smoke cigs either. Have you quit yet?  Lung cancer? Colon cancer? Probably don't need to worry about the skin type.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"I'm less concerned about the color of his skin than I am about the fact that TD seems somewhat developmentally challenged. :sad:

I've seen sacks of cement with better reading comprehension.

What happend to the chubby girl avatar? Thought it was cute.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Hot?  Downright burnt!

Thanks. Don't smoke cigs either. Have you quit yet?  Lung cancer? Colon cancer? Probably don't need to worry about the skin type.

Twenty Dollars, I am sure Seoul knows how unhealthy his smoking is..

He probably wants to quit, but can't.

RW

I tend not to take health advice from someone who has over baked their skin.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I tend not to take health advice from someone who has over baked their skin.

Jeeeesh, you have a real sun phobia, don't you? You sure you aren't Chinese?

RW

I just don't believe in torturing the biggest organ in your body with UV rays.  It's not healthy.  I'm also not fond of people with unhealthy habits lecturing other people with bad habits.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Good point

The idea And sun dried / skrewed skin against you while having sex .... yuk!!! .... much less having to look at it
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell