Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

High School Memories

Started by Renee, March 08, 2016, 11:29:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

I imagine it smells like bacon to boot.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"I just don't believe in todturing the biggest organ in your body with UV rays.  It's not healthy.  I'm also not fond of people with unhealthy habits lecturing other people with bad habits.

More and more? Starting to think you're jealous and butthurt. I have beautiful dark skin. I see my Doctor once a yer here. All is well. Every bloody Canadian Snowbird wants to look like me. Ask anyone of the 10,000 or so that are here. What's the tempature in Moosejaw or wherever youre stuck?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "cc la femme"Good point

The idea And sun dried / skrewed skin against you while having sex .... yuk!!! .... much less having to look at it

Looks like you enjoy making assumptions about those you don't know too?  Is it a Canadian thing? Sick of winter weather?

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "RW"I just don't believe in todturing the biggest organ in your body with UV rays.  It's not healthy.  I'm also not fond of people with unhealthy habits lecturing other people with bad habits.

More and more? Starting to think you're jealous and butthurt. I have beautiful dark skin. I see my Doctor once a yer here. All is well. Every bloody Canadian Snowbird wants to look like me. Ask anyone of the 10,000 or so that are here. What's the tempature in Moosejaw or wherever youre stuck?

Jealous of what?  That you look like a burnt marshmallow?

I don't give a rats ass what a bunch of Canadian senior citizens want to look like. My point is and was that it's not healthy to roast the shit out of your skin.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "cc la femme"Good point

The idea And sun dried / skrewed skin against you while having sex .... yuk!!! .... much less having to look at it

Looks like you enjoy making assumptions about those you don't know too?  Is it a Canadian thing? Sick of winter weather?

Well it seems that your favorite word is "assumption". Did you recently learn it from someone or did you see in the pages of an old water logged book that you found on the beach?

However you came across it, it's obvious you don't really know what it means. Everything that is being said about you here comes from either observation or straight out of your own mouth.

Get a clue, you ignorant beachcomber.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

All cc said was sun dried skin is not appealing to her.  If the leathery shoe fits, so be it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

priscilla1961

I have the umbrella in sun.
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"I tend not to take health advice from someone who has over baked their skin.

Smoking is way worse. Don't you think? You don't smoke, do you?

RW

I don't smoke, I'm not fat and I don't bake my skin in the sun.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"If that's TD he looks pretty hot  :icon_wink:

Hot?  Downright burnt!

He looks to be in good shape for a senior citizen.

Thanks. Don't smoke cigs either. Have you quit yet?  Lung cancer? Colon cancer? Probably don't need to worry about the skin type.

Twenty Dollars, I am sure Seoul knows how unhealthy his smoking is..

He probably wants to quit, but can't.

I do and yes.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"If that's TD he looks pretty hot  :icon_wink:

Hot?  Downright burnt!

He looks to be in good shape for a senior citizen.

Thanks. Don't smoke cigs either. Have you quit yet?  Lung cancer? Colon cancer? Probably don't need to worry about the skin type.

Twenty Dollars, I am sure Seoul knows how unhealthy his smoking is..

He probably wants to quit, but can't.

I do and yes.

I know you can do it. Think of the $$$$ you would save. You will smell better and so will your clothes. You will become more athletic. Swear to God.

Anonymous

^Hey dunce, you should take your own advice. All that time in the water has turned your brain to mush. Premature dementia. Read a fucking book, discover the English language again you single digit IQ, white retard Sanders supporter.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Hey dunce, you should take your own advice. All that time in the water has turned your brain to mush. Premature dementia. Read a fucking book, discover the English language again you single digit IQ, white retard Sanders supporter.

ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.