Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

High School Memories

Started by Renee, March 08, 2016, 11:29:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

When I was first introduced to facebook, the discoveries were a novelty at the time. Imagine, finding your long lost friends from high school, university, grade school. It was exciting then. But after years of interactions and you have determined that these "so called" friends really just want to know what you can tell them that they can gossip about, it's off putting. I do not need to get together with people who don't impact my life and I have nothing in common with except the fact we shared a school at one time, long ago.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"When I was first introduced to facebook, the discoveries were a novelty at the time. Imagine, finding your long lost friends from high school, university, grade school. It was exciting then. But after years of interactions and you have determined that these "so called" friends really just want to know what you can tell them that they can gossip about, it's off putting. I do not need to get together with people who don't impact my life and I have nothing in common with except the fact we shared a school at one time, long ago.

I have a FB account, but I stopped using it long ago. I still use Xiaonei though.

Mona

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"When I was first introduced to facebook, the discoveries were a novelty at the time. Imagine, finding your long lost friends from high school, university, grade school. It was exciting then. But after years of interactions and you have determined that these "so called" friends really just want to know what you can tell them that they can gossip about, it's off putting. I do not need to get together with people who don't impact my life and I have nothing in common with except the fact we shared a school at one time, long ago.

i have a separate account specifically for the people I went to school with, to keep informed of reunions and keep in touch with those I like to talk to, but may not interact with regularly.   But I am very limited in what I share on it.  As some of my classmates are friends with my exh's new partner.  And I don't want the gossip grapevine to have anything to pass along to him.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mona"

i have a separate account specifically for the people I went to school with, to keep informed of reunions and keep in touch with those I like to talk to, but may not interact with regularly.   But I am very limited in what I share on it.  As some of my classmates are friends with my exh's new partner.  And I don't want the gossip grapevine to have anything to pass along to him.

Yeah, that could fuel the rumour mill.

RW

Facebook is where I read all the rumours people invent about me.  I have a very exciting life!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Facebook is where I read all the rumours people invent about me.  I have a very exciting life!

That's the shit I'm talking about. This is why I want nothing to do with FB anymore.

Anonymous

I still use Facebook frequently..

We know people all over the world and it allows us to keep in touch with them and share their lives.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"Facebook is where I read all the rumours people invent about me.  I have a very exciting life!

That's the shit I'm talking about. This is why I want nothing to do with FB anymore.

I rarely go on it.  People just share shit they find on the Internet or brag/bitch about their lives.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

I rarely go on it.  People just share shit they find on the Internet or brag/bitch about their lives.

Plus selfies, selfies and more fucking  selfies.  :negative:

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Plus selfies, selfies and more fucking  selfies.  :negative:

Some people do get excessive with that.

RW

Most people are still in highschool with a couple self absorbed exceptions.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Most people are still in highschool with a couple self absorbed exceptions.

You mean they act like they are still in hs.

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"I don't smoke, I'm not fat and I don't bake my skin in the sun.

So, you're not seoulbro, Renee or Twenty Dollars?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Hey dunce, you should take your own advice. All that time in the water has turned your brain to mush. Premature dementia. Read a fucking book, discover the English language again you single digit IQ, white retard Sanders supporter.

Just curious. How far is your head up your ass? Are you a resident of Moosejaw as well?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^Hey dunce, you should take your own advice. All that time in the water has turned your brain to mush. Premature dementia. Read a fucking book, discover the English language again you single digit IQ, white retard Sanders supporter.

Just curious. How far is your head up your ass? Are you a resident of Moosejaw as well?

What a nonsensical post.

:001_rolleyes: