The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

High School Memories

Started by Renee, March 08, 2016, 11:29:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Renee"Bullshit, everyone here is fair game when the situation presents itself. Especially when they ask for it as TD has on several occasions.

Sorry but, that's the way it works.

That being said,  I found everyone's high school story's and experiences interesting. You guys are varied group. :laugh3:

Gonna remember this as great advise.

From the great advisor directly to you. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "RW"That's what I'm reading.

TD is healthy?  He's the leathery poster child for skin cancer FFS.

You guys and your assumptions. Is this fact? Anything to back up your claim? Back up your bullshit or shut up. I got it? Let's all try an guess my age. Should keep this thread going for another month.

You posted a picture of yourself.  You claimed you were "white".  Your skin is extremely tanned.  Tanned skin is known to be more cancer prone.  FACT.

I don't give a fuck how old you are but I do know you aren't very bright.  Every time you post it backs up that claim.

Moron.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"

You guys and your assumptions. Is this fact? Anything to back up your claim? Back up your bullshit or shut up. I got it? Let's all try an guess my age. Should keep this thread going for another month.

You posted a picture of yourself.  You claimed you were "white".  Your skin is extremely tanned.  Tanned skin is known to be more cancer prone.  FACT.

I don't give a fuck how old you are but I do know you aren't very bright.  Every time you post it backs up that claim.

Moron.

You're funny. Not too bright? smelling another assumption. Mad and butthurt is no way to go through life.  Ask Fashionista.

Anonymous

TD posts a pic of his ridiculously bronzed geraitric hide and we are making assumptions?? Gawd this old fart is stupid, even by BF standards.

Renee

Angry people...everywhere I look. I'm appalled.

I'm going to sign all you up for anger management secessions.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Angry people...everywhere I look. I'm appalled.

I like being pissed off all the time.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"Angry people...everywhere I look. I'm appalled.

I like being pissed off all the time.

That's very toxic. You should try yoga.

Bricktop

And you should try yoghurt.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"And you should try yoghurt.

I would suggest the same for you but unfortunately I hear it's Jello night at the home.

RW

Moron.

You're funny. Not too bright? smelling another assumption. Mad and butthurt is no way to go through life.  Ask Fashionista.

This style of trolling has to be the most obvious and boring.  

Go back to VF Major where you might actually be able to rile up a tard or two.

ac_boring
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Renee"

I would suggest the same for you but unfortunately I hear it's Jello night at the home.

Isn't every night Jell-O night?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"

Well, its best you stay clear...

RW

Yeah he doesn't like to share his sweets.  You're liable to lose a finger or two if you get too close.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Moron.

This style of trolling has to be the most obvious and boring.  

Go back to VF Major where you might actually be able to rile up a tard or two.

ac_boring

Trolling my ass. Call it that of you like. Small minds, living small lives, can only assume. Folks with life experiences don't. Duh.