The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

High School Memories

Started by Renee, March 08, 2016, 11:29:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"Angry people...everywhere I look. I'm appalled.

I'm going to sign all you up for anger management secessions.

I like being pissed off all the time.

That's very toxic. You should try yoga.

What about you? Huh.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Renee"Angry people...everywhere I look. I'm appalled.

I'm going to sign all you up for anger management secessions.

I like being pissed off all the time.

That's very toxic. You should try yoga.

What about you? Huh.

What about me, pinhead? You're trying to make a point?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"And you should try yoghurt.

I would suggest the same for you but unfortunately I hear it's Jello night at the home.

Well, its best you stay clear...

Don't worry about me. I stay clear of places like that. They smell like clorox, urine, denture cream and.........death. :yuk:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RW"That's what I'm reading.

TD is healthy?  He's the leathery poster child for skin cancer FFS.

You guys and your assumptions. Is this fact? Anything to back up your claim? Back up your bullshit or shut up. I got it? Let's all try an guess my age. Should keep this thread going for another month.

You posted a picture of yourself.  You claimed you were "white".  Your skin is extremely tanned.  Tanned skin is known to be more cancer prone.  FACT.

I don't give a fuck how old you are but I do know you aren't very bright.  Every time you post it backs up that claim.

Moron.

You're funny. Not too bright? smelling another assumption. Mad and butthurt is no way to go through life.  Ask Fashionista.

This style of trolling has to be the most obvious and boring.  

Go back to VF Major where you might actually be able to rile up a tard or two.

ac_boring

Trolling my ass. Call it that of you like. Small minds, living small lives, can only assume. Folks with life experiences don't. Duh.

I'm going to call it that and that's giving you some credit.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

How did this thread go so far afield? :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"That's what I'm reading.

TD is healthy?  He's the leathery poster child for skin cancer FFS.

You guys and your assumptions. Is this fact? Anything to back up your claim? Back up your bullshit or shut up. I got it? Let's all try an guess my age. Should keep this thread going for another month.

You posted a picture of yourself.  You claimed you were "white".  Your skin is extremely tanned.  Tanned skin is known to be more cancer prone.  FACT.

I don't give a fuck how old you are but I do know you aren't very bright.  Every time you post it backs up that claim.

Moron.

You're funny. Not too bright? smelling another assumption. Mad and butthurt is no way to go through life.  Ask Fashionista.

:sad:

RW

Quote from: "Renee"How did this thread go so far afield? :laugh3:

TD poked his dumbass in it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

I think he's truly a little..... challenged. Maybe we should cut him some slack? ac_unsure

Twenty Dollars

Seems as though whenever  I post something, the chubby women, he angry house wife, and the Asian potty mouth respond in unison. So that's my take on it. Go look.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/9EE35E37-B45E-4B15-B876-9D2BFDA31AA2_zpsnnkhur8s.jpg.html">

Everyone is fair game. Thank you Renee.

Renee

Seems as though whenever  I post something, the chubby women, he angry house wife, and the Asian potty mouth respond in unison. So that's my take on it. Go look.

Maybe we should just ignore you? Would that make you happy?

Anonymous

You mean that old baglicking sack of shit Fashionista. I wanna punch her fucking lights out.

Anonymous

You mean that old baglicking sack of shit Fashionista. I wanna punch her fucking lights out.

:001_rolleyes:

Twenty Dollars

YOU Hon.

RW

I usually don't bother with you because I have a low tolerance for stupidity and if you noticed, I commented about you, not to you originally.  Once you opened your big stupid mouth, I just had to laugh and call you names.

I'm the Crazy Cripple.  Get your shit straight son.
Beware of Gaslighters!