The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Happy International Women's Day.

Started by Bricktop, March 08, 2016, 06:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "RW"You asked why women got custody more?  Because studies at the time said children were better off staying with their mothers.  The research has changed and the courts have responded.

Do you know what Crow?  I'm tired of reading your bullshit excuses for why men behave badly towards women in the workplace.  They aren't valid reasons for treating women like shit.  The women on these work sites have the same training and have to demonstrate the SAME physical abilities.  

STOP BLAMING WOMEN FOR THE BAD BEHAVIOUR OF MEN.

Stupid assholes who shit in women's boots need to be SACKED and made a fucking example of.  No more excuses for these fuckers.

POINT TO ANY POST WHERE I BLAME WOMEN FOR MISCONDUCT DIRECTED TOWARDS THEM BY MALES!!!

EVERY TIME YOU MAKE EXCUSES FOR THESE ASSHOLES YOU PUT IT ON WOMEN!

The last post where you said guys don't trust them is putting it on them.  STOP IT!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

So now we are reduced to pirating quotes from Facebook to bolster your outdated opinions? And from the "Father's Rights Movement" no less.  :laugh3: Not too biased is it?????? Yeah, shithead keep railing about feminism. :laugh3: I guess since we put too much stock in academia, Facebook is the way to go.  :laugh3:

You really are an old fool. I almost feel sorry for you......almost. Unfortunately for you I really do enjoy exposing you for the "know nothing" douche bag that you really are.

Why don't you go back to starting threads comparing the membership to bottle caps or garden tools or some other fluff shit like that? An old clown like you needs to be entertaining to be worth keeping around.

BTW, even if your post is a desperate attempt at proving your bankrupt opinion....at least have the academic integrity to cite it properly. Or are you trying to pass that pile of horseshit off as your own personal experience? Given the fact that all you have is your shriveled dick to hold onto in this debate; I wouldn't put it past you to use deception to further your cause.

Listen, you rancid bag of rotting rat crap, there are no quotes from Facebook. Here's the source.

http://www.qt.com.au/news/are-family-law-courts-biased-against-men/2720932/">http://www.qt.com.au/news/are-family-la ... n/2720932/">http://www.qt.com.au/news/are-family-law-courts-biased-against-men/2720932/

At least I start threads, rather than lurk in the shadows waiting for a chance to jump in, feet first, and spew your bile rather than actually discuss.

Your schtick grows ever older. "I haven't got an original thought in my empty head, so I'll just abuse people I disagree with".

You talk so much shit, I bet you'd engage a proctologist if you needed a tonsilectomy.

Unlike you, I put my views on the line, disregarding the asinine and desperate disparagements you offer that typify the tantrum of a 6 year old with ADD. At least they would have an excuse. The last time you offered a post that was remotely interesting and worth the three seconds it took to read was when you declared you were leaving...again.

You've got the staying power of a fucking Syrian.

Nice try shit for brains, keep quoting opinion pieces that have links to facebook; here's where you can also find your quoted bullshit.

">//https://m.facebook.com/Fathers4kids/posts/1042671925763299

Sorry if I embarrassed you by pointing out your blatant stupidity and intellectual laziness. The fact is, throughout this entire debate you have railed against legitimate academia but yet you hang your hat on dubious sources that have their basis solely in opinion.  :nea:

You're a fucking joke and to think I once considered you almost worthy of my respect. WTF was I thinking?

Thanks for letting me slap you around again, Skippy.  I'll leave you alone to sulk now.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

So now we are reduced to pirating quotes from Facebook to bolster your outdated opinions? And from the "Father's Rights Movement" no less.  :laugh3: Not too biased is it?????? Yeah, shithead keep railing about feminism. :laugh3: I guess since we put too much stock in academia, Facebook is the way to go.  :laugh3:

You really are an old fool. I almost feel sorry for you......almost. Unfortunately for you I really do enjoy exposing you for the "know nothing" douche bag that you really are.

Why don't you go back to starting threads comparing the membership to bottle caps or garden tools or some other fluff shit like that? An old clown like you needs to be entertaining to be worth keeping around.

BTW, even if your post is a desperate attempt at proving your bankrupt opinion....at least have the academic integrity to cite it properly. Or are you trying to pass that pile of horseshit off as your own personal experience? Given the fact that all you have is your shriveled dick to hold onto in this debate; I wouldn't put it past you to use deception to further your cause.

Listen, you rancid bag of rotting rat crap, there are no quotes from Facebook. Here's the source.

http://www.qt.com.au/news/are-family-law-courts-biased-against-men/2720932/">http://www.qt.com.au/news/are-family-la ... n/2720932/">http://www.qt.com.au/news/are-family-law-courts-biased-against-men/2720932/

At least I start threads, rather than lurk in the shadows waiting for a chance to jump in, feet first, and spew your bile rather than actually discuss.

Your schtick grows ever older. "I haven't got an original thought in my empty head, so I'll just abuse people I disagree with".

You talk so much shit, I bet you'd engage a proctologist if you needed a tonsilectomy.

Unlike you, I put my views on the line, disregarding the asinine and desperate disparagements you offer that typify the tantrum of a 6 year old with ADD. At least they would have an excuse. The last time you offered a post that was remotely interesting and worth the three seconds it took to read was when you declared you were leaving...again.

Nice try shit for brains, keep quoting opinion pieces that have links to facebook; here's where you can also find your quoted bullshit.

Sorry if I embarrassed you by pointing out your blatant stupidity and intellectual laziness. The fact is, throughout this entire debate you have railed against legitimate academia but yet you hang your hat on dubious sources that have their basis solely in opinion.  :nea:

You're a fucking joke and to think I once considered you almost worthy of my respect. WTF was I thinking?

Thanks for letting me slap you around again, Skippy.  I'll leave you alone to sulk now.

If brains could fart, you wouldn't be able to maufacture enough gas to cause bad breath.

You redefine dumb, and then insert it into a discussion in such a way as to remove any doubt that your one and only talent lies in denegration, 4th grade level.

The article quoted a lawyer's opinions based on his EXPERIENCE. Said opinion is not isolated to him, by any measure.

And then, of course, you cite "Legitimate academia". Is this the same "academia" that talks of global warming? The same "academia" that predicted swine flu would eradicated millions of people worldwide? If you, like your partner in crime, believe "academia" is both infallible AND honest, I guess you missed the news that academics were caught misrepresenting global temperature data to support global warming theory. I regard any feminist study carried out by females as suspect. You, on the other hand, probably believe that American wrestling is a sport.

Earning YOUR respect is something I'd rather avoid, thanks all the same twinky...it usually signifies that you think someone is as arrogant, misguided and bellicose as you.

Renee

If brains could fart, you wouldn't be able to maufacture enough gas to cause bad breath.

You redefine dumb, and then insert it into a discussion in such a way as to remove any doubt that your one and only talent lies in denegration, 4th grade level.

The article quoted a lawyer's opinions based on his EXPERIENCE. Said opinion is not isolated to him, by any measure.

And then, of course, you cite "Legitimate academia". Is this the same "academia" that talks of global warming? The same "academia" that predicted swine flu would eradicated millions of people worldwide? If you, like your partner in crime, believe "academia" is both infallible AND honest, I guess you missed the news that academics were caught misrepresenting global temperature data to support global warming theory. I regard any feminist study carried out by females as suspect. You, on the other hand, probably believe that American wrestling is a sport.

Earning YOUR respect is something I'd rather avoid, thanks all the same twinky...it usually signifies that you think someone is as arrogant, misguided and bellicose as you.

That's right, deflect the fact that you've been caught with your pants down, old man. I'm very sorry that you are having a tantrum but it's not my fault that everything you have presented to support your fossilized view of gender equality is nothing but unsupported bullshit. That's all on you.

You go right ahead and deny the academic and legal sources that have been presented against your opinion based archaic sexist garbage. That's fine, it only proves that you are full of shit. But undoubtedly you don't see it that way because your age and your ego bloated head prevents you from seeing that the western world has really begun to reject your attitude. Thankfully for the rest of us, your next step in life is the nursing home and then the big sleep.

Not my problem that your way of thinking went out with the edsel; again that's all you. It's also not my problem that you aren't smart enough to recognize when you have been exposed for the old fool that you are.

BTW, nice pkb with the "arrogant" label. You can always tell when you have your opponent backed into a corner because they start spitting their own flaws back at you. That's called projection. So, what are you going to try to project onto me next....your intellectual impotency, or your erectile dysfunction?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Did you really just write that you are suspect of women writing studies about women?  So now we are incapable of researching and writing about our own gender issues and experiences? Again Crow, this is the problem - the attitude that a man is required to validate us, our experiences, our work, etc.  

Not all studies are created equally.  Generally when you are researching, you read multiple reports from credible sources.  (Being authored by a woman doesn't invalidate the source BTW.). In this thread, I've provided academic sources, anecdotal and experiential sources, and media and legal sources.  It doesn't seem to matter what the source, there's always something wrong with it according to you.

This dismissiveness of women's experiences is a big part of what keeps workplace sexism alive.  It's why women don't report abuses.  They aren't taken seriously.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

That's right, deflect the fact that you've been caught with your pants down, old man. I'm very sorry that you are having a tantrum but it's not my fault that everything you have presented to support your fossilized view of gender equality is nothing but unsupported bullshit. That's all on you.

You go right ahead and deny the academic and legal sources that have been presented against your opinion based archaic sexist garbage. That's fine, it only proves that you are full of shit. But undoubtedly you don't see it that way because your age and your ego bloated head prevents you from seeing that the western world has really begun to reject your attitude. Thankfully for the rest of us, your next step in life is the nursing home and then the big sleep.

Not my problem that your way of thinking went out with the edsel; again that's all you. It's also not my problem that you aren't smart enough to recognize when you have been exposed for the old fool that you are.

BTW, nice pkb with the "arrogant" label. You can always tell when you have your opponent backed into a corner because they start spitting their own flaws back at you. That's called projection. So, what are you going to try to project onto me next....your intellectual impotency, or your erectile dysfunction?

I guess I missed the part where my trousers were down. May I suggest that is merely a figment of your sordid imagination?

I'd also remind you that I am not necessarily rebutting these "studies" so much as challenging the conclusions that they reach.

Neither you nor the other feminazi have bothered to address anything I've posted. She keeps throwing up "studies" (by women) that even contradict themselves, and you keep flinging your shit in the manner of a shrieking chimpanzee, which only serves to prove that women are more about hysterics than history, and men's efforts to suppress gong beaters like you were not exactly misguided.

I'm also somewhat confused. Your hatred of men didn't prevent you fornicating at least 4 times with a male to produce children.

Still, I guess you don't give a fuck how...just as long as you get babies to make you feel you hold SOME value to the world.

RW

I guess I missed the part where my trousers were down. May I suggest that is merely a figment of your sordid imagination?

I'd also remind you that I am not necessarily rebutting these "studies" so much as challenging the conclusions that they reach.

Neither you nor the other feminazi have bothered to address anything I've posted. She keeps throwing up "studies" (by women) that even contradict themselves, and you keep flinging your shit in the manner of a shrieking chimpanzee, which only serves to prove that women are more about hysterics than history, and men's efforts to suppress gong beaters like you were not exactly misguided.

I'm also somewhat confused. Your hatred of men didn't prevent you fornicating at least 4 times with a male to produce children.

Still, I guess you don't give a fuck how...just as long as you get babies to make you feel you hold SOME value to the world.

Actually I have validated every valid point you've made including the ones you have used as a means of deflection.  It's YOU who keeps dancing around what I've posted.  I also haven't posted anything that contradicted itself and ironically enough, you haven't posted anything that's contradicted me either.

But hey, you keep trading poo poo pows with Renee while I sit here knowing that's all you have to bring to this debate.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Now here's a scary stat:

"Women from all backgrounds are attacked each year at work. Among women, murder is the leading cause of death from a workplace injury." - Department of Women's Health US government
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

What do you expect from the world's most violent nation?

Renee

I guess violence against women isn't just a US thing.

"We reach for these excuses because the alternative – that hundreds of thousands of Australian men have chosen to inflict diabolical cruelty on their partners – is almost inconceivable. Men's behaviour change programs don't treat perpetrators for anger problems, because anger management doesn't work. The violence isn't an overreaction, it's a tool – one of many that abusers can use to exert control over their wives and girlfriends. Drugs and alcohol may aggravate the violence, but they don't cause it."

https://www.themonthly.com.au/issue/2015/march/1425128400/jess-hill/home-truths">//Https://www.themonthly.com.au/issue/2015/march/1425128400/jess-hill/home-truths

Bricktop

Are we discussing equality, or violence?

Do you know the difference?

How about the fact that MORE men than women are victims of assault and homicide? What about their rights? Hill compares "sucker punch" fatalities with assault reports submitted by women; a vacuous and deliberate distortion, typical of tambourine beating leftist idiots.

ALL violence is wrong, just as ALL discrimination is wrong. Focussing on gender ignores the victims on the other side. And please don't tell me men are not abused in a domestic environment.

And again...society accepts and agrees that violence is wrong. It is illegal, and sanctions are applied. I firmly advocate that any person who stalks and harasses another must be imprisoned, and can only be released when he or she can provide viable and verifiable evidence that the behaviour will cease, and that any repetition will incur serious penalty.

The current state of play in Australia is inadequate, but is an improvement on the past.

By the way, that hysterical piece of crap you cite, written by a woman (no surprise there) is typical of the crusader journalists...

Another piece of her biased, opinion doggerel; https://www.themonthly.com.au/issue/2015/november/1446296400/jess-hill/suffer-children">https://www.themonthly.com.au/issue/201 ... r-children">https://www.themonthly.com.au/issue/2015/november/1446296400/jess-hill/suffer-children

Note that the ABC is a leftist media channel that is reviled by many Australians for its heavy and overt political bias.

Now, any chance you'll stay on topic, or will you indulge in your typical derailing and derogatory droning?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Look at him come running with his jaws aflappin. What no superficial, sensationalistic statements regarding your personal bias against the US?

Newsflash stegosaurus, male violence against women and their attitudes regarding gender equality are intertwined. Figure it out, dumbass.

RW

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Another piece of her biased, opinion doggerel; https://www.themonthly.com.au/issue/2015/november/1446296400/jess-hill/suffer-children">https://www.themonthly.com.au/issue/201 ... r-children">https://www.themonthly.com.au/issue/2015/november/1446296400/jess-hill/suffer-children

I've read this article and I'm going to follow up on what is portrayed as an absolute INJUSTICE in the form of AU family law.  If I find further evidence that corroborates what's been said here and you've shrugged this off as feminist rhetoric, you and I are going to have words.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"More excuses to disregard data.

Data can say many different things.

"Estimates", by the way, are not data. Anecdotes are not evidence. Comparing apples to aardvarks is not reason.

What this idiot, and most females fail to address, is what is the female contribution to violence?

But, may I ask what the subject is here? Equity, or violence?

Or women, just having a whinge?

Speaking of disregarding data, I've seen no response to the DATA that says more males then females are the victims of assaults and murders.

Print
User actions