The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

LOL SeoulBro called me Gay......

Started by instigator, January 12, 2013, 01:35:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

instigator

NOW SEEOLBRO, THAT GUY IS ABOUT AS GAY AS ONE COULD POSSIBLY BE. I'M SURPRISED SHITS DON'T JUST FALL OUT OF HIS ASS WHILE WALKING. THAT'S IF HE EVEN CAN WALK AT ALL, HE'S USUALLY BENT OVER 24/7 AND HIS ASS IS SORE. HE CAN'T TALK BECAUSE HE HAS A COCK IN HIS MOUF. HE CAN ONLY TYPE WITH ONE HAND HIS OTHER HAND IS GIVING A HAND JOB.

CHAOHEIHEI SHENLI she's a SDDAMMB (SELF DEPRECAT0R DEFE/TIST AP0L0GIST M[]NGRELIST MUTT BREEDER)

BUT WE ALL KNEW ANYWAYS

Anonymous

cc

Edit - oops
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Quote from: "instigator"NOW SEEOLBRO, THAT GUY IS ABOUT AS GAY AS ONE COULD POSSIBLY BE. I'M SURPRISED SHITS DON'T JUST FALL OUT OF HIS ASS WHILE WALKING. THAT'S IF HE EVEN CAN WALK AT ALL, HE'S USUALLY BENT OVER 24/7 AND HIS ASS IS SORE. HE CAN'T TALK BECAUSE HE HAS A COCK IN HIS MOUF. HE CAN ONLY TYPE WITH ONE HAND HIS OTHER HAND IS GIVING A HAND JOB.

CHAOHEIHEI SHENLI she's a SDDAMMB (SELF DEPRECAT0R DEFE/TIST AP0L0GIST M[]NGRELIST MUTT BREEDER)

BUT WE ALL KNEW ANYWAYS

You are not ho(rnung), right?

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "instigator"NOW SEEOLBRO, THAT GUY IS ABOUT AS GAY AS ONE COULD POSSIBLY BE. I'M SURPRISED SHITS DON'T JUST FALL OUT OF HIS ASS WHILE WALKING. THAT'S IF HE EVEN CAN WALK AT ALL, HE'S USUALLY BENT OVER 24/7 AND HIS ASS IS SORE. HE CAN'T TALK BECAUSE HE HAS A COCK IN HIS MOUF. HE CAN ONLY TYPE WITH ONE HAND HIS OTHER HAND IS GIVING A HAND JOB.

BUT WE ALL KNEW ANYWAYS

You are not ho(rnung), right?

I read some of Hornung's posts on the other forum and most of them were the same just like instigator.

cc

Yes. Uses many exactly the same & lame tactics. .... hmmm

Zetsu

instigator I wouldn't cowardly talk behind someone's back that can easily smash your face in a brawl and turn your stinking ass inside out.
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Ok, who opened the cage again...

It was a nice day Zetsu and the baboon looked behaved.

I think I'll need my shotgun, it's time we put that filthy animal out if it's misery.
Permanently off his rocker

instigator

seeoogay??don't make me laff,

he can't smash anything, he's frail

Gary Oak

He actually thought the sickening gayboy in his previous avatar was hansome

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"He actually thought the sickening gayboy in his previous avatar was hansome

Sillyboy, it was funny watching you try and hide your latent homosexual desire for that avatar.

Gary Oak

as if  STFU Seoulfag

Then I suppose everybody else is a latent homo too

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"as if  STFU Seoulfag

Then I suppose everybody else is a latent homo too

Not everybody, but definitely you and your boyfriend instigator.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Gary, seoulbro and constipator all sound like your in high school. At your ages you should be pretty comfortable with your own sexuality. Being called gay shouldn't bother any of you.

You don't seem to have a problem participating in these exchanges yourself.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Shen Li"Gary, seoulbro and constipator all sound like your in high school. At your ages you should be pretty comfortable with your own sexuality. Being called gay shouldn't bother any of you.

Your mature act is as phony as a three dollar bill