Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

OK, I'm trying...

Started by smell the glove, June 23, 2016, 07:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"What attracts you to here and the other sites you visit?

She's actually bedridden, so the internet is literally her only connection to the outside world!~

I'm actually not bedridden.  ac_razz
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"I'm trying to get out and meet the womenz, real womenz, not fatties with more tattoos than a biker...  Fatts with Tatts, LOLZ!  Not fatties with a half dozen kids.  Since I am a real man, I need to find a real woman and show her just what it's like to live like a queen!

So I decided to browse around one of the local "organic" grocers...  These places are often the favourite of the "yoga pants wearing" crowd.  I browse in there, wasting time by reading labels, etc.  I must've been in there for 30 minutes at least.

You know what I saw?  Nothing but haggard fatts with tatts, dudes, and the elderly!

I'm seriously getting depressed about this North American epidemic!  "John" was right.  All men should avoid fatts with tatts until they get their asses to the gym.  Just because many men are dumb, and will stick their stinky dinkies into a fatties cooter, does NOT make them attractive!

What the fuck am I supposed to do?  Start hitting on 20 year olds?  I don't want to go that route, but women just aren't aging well here!  And women my age, with good looks, a toned bod, and without six kids from six different daddies, are as elusive as the fucking Sasquatch!

Damn!

Gordy Gambino spends a lot of time and money in Pattaya, Thailand. You may want to try that.

RW

You should see the bitchin' stick on tattoos he gets.

HAHAHA
Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

Quote from: "Shen Li"Gordy Gambino spends a lot of time and money in Pattaya, Thailand. You may want to try that.

Gordy and I in Pattaya?  Gotta admit, that would be one hell of a party!

However, not so sure I'm into the "sex tourism" thing...

RW

He'll show you the ropes.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"zero. 0 Nil. Nothing else happening?

I have lots happening, none of which is your business :)

Nor would I want it to be.

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"zero. 0 Nil. Nothing else happening?

I have lots happening, none of which is your business :)

Nor would I want it to be.

Then why the fuck did you ask then?

:001_rolleyes:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"What attracts you to here and the other sites you visit?

She's actually bedridden, so the internet is literally her only connection to the outside world!~

Yeah. Wouldn't assume so, but some things are obvious.

RW

Your stupidity is obvious.  What Mel says about me is invented.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Stop flattering yourself.

RW

http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/QUADRUPLE-FACEPALM.gif">
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/178CAC40-B9D5-4259-B735-BF250055F889_zpsk6errnoj.jpg.html">

Good time for another. Someone said it was Friday night.

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/178CAC40-B9D5-4259-B735-BF250055F889_zpsk6errnoj.jpg.html">

I was at a keg party a couple weekends ago and they had Blue Moon.  It's really good!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/178CAC40-B9D5-4259-B735-BF250055F889_zpsk6errnoj.jpg.html">

I was at a keg party a couple weekends ago and they had Blue Moon.  It's really good!

I have never liked beer.