Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

muttbreeders: take your non asian topics to the other forum

Started by instigator, January 13, 2013, 10:54:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Blue"I have sub forums :) but no sub forum inside a sub forum yet lol maybe it's the people.

Well at least he's not that bad, could be much worse.

yeph frosty the fucken snowman it could be ya worst fucken nightmare

hahahahaha
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"i luvy long pig for you

smartass :twisted:

you likey eiffel tower for you  :D
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

eiffel tower is where ya being spit roasted and the guys high 5 one another

you was there ya just didnt know what it was called!!!!!!
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"
What were you doing in Africa? Working as a mercenary for a warlord?

Special forces under U.N.

I´ve seen a lot of shit.

We have not done those things as my comment suggests nor I´ve observed the deed. Lost in translation.

I was being facetious Odie. I had an opportunity to work in Nigeria after I graduated, but I turned it down. Too many stories from engineers who had been there scared the hell out of me.

They are killing the red cross and church workers. It´s rarely reported in the media.

Nigeria, Kenya and Mali are the most civilized countries and yet they all have a culture of violent rapes.

I bet your husband feels as much related to these fucking monkeys as I feel related to yankee trailertrash baboons.

Obvious Li

Odinson

Like 90% of these monkeys really remind you that we are animals. Ooogala boogala all the time!!

People ask me and others of my kind "why do you care?"... So I should just keep paying for those welfare-checks and ignore the fact that these monkeys are not changing.

The rapes are so common that our media stopped describing colour of the suspect.

We know who did it when 5 guys raped a 15yo girl.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Like 90% of these monkeys really remind you that we are animals. Ooogala boogala all the time!!

People ask me and others of my kind "why do you care?"... So I should just keep paying for those welfare-checks and ignore the fact that these monkeys are not changing.

The rapes are so common that our media stopped describing colour of the suspect.

That is horrendous Odinson..

I thought Finland was a safe country.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"Like 90% of these monkeys really remind you that we are animals. Ooogala boogala all the time!!

If you stay in the white-neighbourhood...

And it´s safe if you are a male.

Even our police says that if you hang around these folks, you are asking to get raped. They don´t even investigate many of these rapes.

Anonymous

Even our police says that if you hang around these folks, you are asking to get raped. They don´t even investigate many of these rapes.

:shock:

Odinson

Hell, if they start investigating white-females stupidity, the whole national budget ain´t gonna cut it. There are too many of them. Either they are faking it or the white-females are being raped in masses.

Who knows, european chicks are perverts and they might just like getting raped.

Anonymous

Hell, if they start investigating white-females stupidity, the whole national budget ain´t gonna cut it. There are too many of them. Either they are faking it or the white-females are being raped in masses.

Do you mean they are raped by strangers or by people they know?

Odinson

By strangers and by their nice foreign friends. These rapes are done by our very own sand-people and sub-saharan cousins.

They are saying that we should help the women but unless you have been good to us, we ain´t gonna help anybody.

Anonymous

By strangers and by their nice foreign friends. These rapes are done by our very own sand-people and sub-saharan cousins.

They are saying that we should help the women but unless you have been good to us, we ain´t gonna help anybody.

I always thought of Scandinavian countries as being safer than Canada..

There are some places in my city that I am scared to walk alone for fear of being robbed..

I am an easy target for criminals..

One of my girlfriends had her purse stolen at a C-Train station.