Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Punishment North Korea Style

Started by RW, March 20, 2016, 03:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

So some 21-year-old American guy named Otto something got in shit in North Korea recently for taking a propaganda poster as a souvenir.  He was sentenced to 15 years hard labour for it.

As much as I try, I can't seem to muster any sympathy for the guy.  He went touring in a country known for being hostile towards Americans and generally fucked up.  He went to this fucked up country and stole something.  Fifteen years hard labour is stupidity tax as far as I'm concerned.

And yes, I'd feel the same way if he was Canadian.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"So some 21-year-old American guy named Otto something got in shit in North Korea recently for take a propaganda poster as a souvenir.  He was sentenced to 15 years hard labour for it.

As much as I try, I can't seem to muster any sympathy for the guy.  He went touting in a country known for being hostile towards Americans and generally fucked up.  He went to this fucked up country and stole something.  Fifteen years hard labour is stupidity tax as far as I'm concerned.

He's an idiot, fuck him.

priscilla1961

Quote from: "RW"So some 21-year-old American guy named Otto something got in shit in North Korea recently for take a propaganda poster as a souvenir.  He was sentenced to 15 years hard labour for it.

As much as I try, I can't seem to muster any sympathy for the guy.  He went touting in a country known for being hostile towards Americans and generally fucked up.  He went to this fucked up country and stole something.  Fifteen years hard labour is stupidity tax as far as I'm concerned.

Too much sad.
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Dumbass......They can keep him.

You are right Renee.

Bricktop

Shouldn't have gone there in the first place.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Shouldn't have gone there in the first place.

YEP!!

Anonymous

Bill Richardson is working on his release. That guy will back in the states.

Anonymous

Is North Korea using the young man to get something out of the USA?

RW

I wasn't under that impression.  I think they are punishing him North Korea style.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

I wonder what he would have recieved if he'd put UP a poster????

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"I wonder what he would have recieved if he'd put UP a poster????

As long as it praised the Dear Leader or whatever they call this Kim.