The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

BEHOLD!

Started by johnny, March 12, 2016, 07:17:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quote from: "RW"I think I'm the only one who likes ole brucey.

I confess to a soft spot for the renegade

If I have him figured correctly, he doesn't like to be liked .. and works very hard at that.

He can be one of the funniest minds on the net

We all post for different reasons..

His reasons are as valid as anyone's.

Boy, that sounds familiar.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quote from: "RW"I think I'm the only one who likes ole brucey.

I confess to a soft spot for the renegade

If I have him figured correctly, he doesn't like to be liked .. and works very hard at that.

He can be one of the funniest minds on the net

We all post for different reasons..

His reasons are as valid as anyone's.

Boy, that sounds familiar.

I know it does, but we are ganging up on someone who is barely a poster here.

Bricktop

His frequency of posting does not reflect his utter repugnancy both as a poster and human. This clown will do anything to get a response. Just one of life's losers who thinks being an asshole will at least get him SOME attention.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"His frequency of posting does not reflect his utter repugnancy both as a poster and human. This clown will do anything to get a response. Just one of life's losers who thinks being an asshole will at least get him SOME attention.

ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"His frequency of posting does not reflect his utter repugnancy both as a poster and human. This clown will do anything to get a response. Just one of life's losers who thinks being an asshole will at least get him SOME attention.

Give the brother a chance if he wants to post here.

Bricktop

Oh, Herms...this "brother" needs no chances.

He is a true asshole.

keeper

I said what I said because I was usally his target on the toilet. If people can't or didn't see what he was like so be it I stand by what I said, he's nothing but an attention whore prick...

Enjoy your night.

Bricktop

Rest easy, Keeps.

I'm standing alongside you.

This bilge rat has no place here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Oh, Herms...this "brother" needs no chances.

He is a true asshole.

He seems alright here.

johnny

i post a music vid and the two creepiest fucks here instantly want me banned. you wonder why this place isn't growing? they're a big part of the reason. the decent posters here should step up and tell these selfish cunts to shut the fuck up. just saying:)

Bricktop

Et voila...true colours shine on through.

Fuck off, you idiot. This place doesn't need an odious and loathsome waste of skin and meat.

Thanks, anyway.

Anonymous

Quote from: "johnny"i post a music vid and the two creepiest fucks here instantly want me banned. you wonder why this place isn't growing? they're a big part of the reason. the decent posters here should step up and tell these selfish cunts to shut the fuck up. just saying:)

Hey brother, I do not get it either. It was just a music video like you said.

Anonymous

Quote from: "johnny"i post a music vid and the two creepiest fucks here instantly want me banned. you wonder why this place isn't growing? they're a big part of the reason. the decent posters here should step up and tell these selfish cunts to shut the fuck up. just saying:)

I won't say that, but yes you are correct about them over reacting.

johnny

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Et voila...true colours shine on through.

Fuck off, you idiot. This place doesn't need an odious and loathsome waste of skin and meat.

Thanks, anyway.

do you run the show here you fucking old geezer? if not kindly go fuck yourself.

RW

More pew pew less QQ :)
Beware of Gaslighters!