News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 9519
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:49:49 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

Al Kiddy - Tiny tot terrorism in the Yoo Ess Ay...

Started by Bricktop, March 13, 2016, 09:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"See, there we have it.

A four year old shooting his mother is funny.

Invading Iraq was funny.

Bombing hospitals in Afghanistan is funny.

And you wonder why Americans are as popular as turds in a spa.

Kiebers said she was dumb just like I did.

kiebers

Let me see if I can clear things up for you J0E since you like to put words in peoples mouths and deflect like a pro.

[size=120]I never said that[/size]

Invading Iraq was funny.

Let me be perfectly clear here for you. Although I doubt you will be able to comprehend.

I was laughing [size=150]at[/size] you.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Invading Iraq was funny.

Kiebers said she was dumb just like I did.

What else can be said. She is dumb as a fencepost.

Bricktop

Quote from: "kiebers"

Let me be perfectly clear here for you. Although I doubt you will be able to comprehend.

Well, there's no surprise there.

Deflect, rather than stand up for your nation.

You're the only one laughing, dumbshit. The rest of us don't find your propensity for violence remotely amusing.

I will, however, admit to a certain wry smile when I saw the "You Hate America" card on the table. Nothing new there.

Now, go vote Trump in. The entire world could use a good laugh.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

You're the only one laughing, dumbshit. The rest of us don't find your propensity for violence remotely amusing.

I will, however, admit to a certain wry smile when I saw the "You Hate America" card on the table. Nothing new there.

Kiebers is not laughing and he has no propensity for violence.

:001_rolleyes:

kiebers

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

And there should not be either.

Every post to me in this thread you have deflected and attempted to put words in my mouth.

You're the only one laughing, dumbshit.  

Again, laughing at you repeating the same things for over 15 years. the record's stuck, the record's stuck, the record's stuck

The rest of us don't find your propensity for violence remotely amusing.

Don't recall ever getting violent with anyone in my life. How bout you????

It was the truth. Nor was there anything new in anything you said in this thread.

Deflect much?  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Why can't people hate America?

Many Taiwanese hate China, almost all Chinese hate Japan, Britain and France are hated all over the world..

Why can't we all just get along.

ac_dunno

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Nothing I said indicates otherwise. Anyone can hate all they want. That was never my point. Do you believe that myself, Renee or DSM would try to justify placing a loaded weapon close to a child?

Anonymous

Nothing I said indicates otherwise. Anyone can hate all they want. That was never my point. Do you believe that myself, Renee or DSM would try to justify placing a loaded weapon close to a child?

Never kiebers.

RW

No, I don't think any of you would condone that action directly.  Of course not.  

But do you see how your gun laws allow for this level of stupidity?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Kindly leave my name out of this. I'm not interested in getting embroiled in a ridiculous argument about some ignorant bitch who hasn't got got brain one and paid the price for it.

Nor am I interested in dealing with some equally ignorant Aussie douche who thinks he can paint all Americans with the same kangaroo shit covered brush. Both are losers in my humble opinion and not worth wasting time on.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

kiebers

Quote from: "RW"No, I don't think any of you would condone that action directly.  Of course not.  

But do you see how your gun laws allow for this level of stupidity?

Again, I am not here to debate anything. I was calling him out on the one statement. In a country of 300+ million I expect x amount of stupidity.