Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I stood next to David Suzuki today

Started by Annie, December 06, 2015, 03:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

I went to a new Best Buy store today and next to me was David Suzuki! I'm sure it was him! Or it was his double  :icon_wink:  :laugh:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"You know he dead right?

No, unfortunately, the hypocritical old goat is still alive.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I went to a new Best Buy store today and next to me was David Suzuki! I'm sure it was him! Or it was his double  :icon_wink:  :laugh:

Which one of his five low carbon mansions was he staying at when you saw him?

Annie

lol he bought like a 700 dollar stereo thingy.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"lol he bought like a 700 dollar stereo thingy.

Made from petroleum products and imported from China. Don't you do it though because it is bad for.....whatever. He's an idiotic cocksucker!!

Anonymous

Powered by wind or in his case hot air.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Made from petroleum products and imported from China. Don't you do it though because it is bad for.....whatever. He's an idiotic cocksucker!!

ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_dunno

He's full of beans.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_dunno

He is full of beans.

He is a hypocrite.

Anonymous

I have fucking had it with these rich wankers telling us to reduce our carbon "footprint". I think the alarmists would have more credibility if they got some homeless guy who never travels and does not own a car and wears second hand clothing than the likes of Suzuki or Leo DiCaprio.

Anonymous

ac_toofunny

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xlf1/v/t1.0-9/12115574_535452026632206_7099683072383023080_n.jpg?oh=cd981b4d660d3c296b8e8b7dd03ed9c3&oe=57539629">

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/11227603_1563088104001462_1710004679768685593_n.jpg?oh=0781d7dcb603a31f868a467c0571a66c&oe=5790F50F">

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"I have fucking had it with these rich wankers telling us to reduce our carbon "footprint". I think the alarmists would have more credibility if they got some homeless guy who never travels and does not own a car and wears second hand clothing than the likes of Suzuki or Leo DiCaprio.

I've had it with all the wankers bleating about carbon foot print.  It's a CASH GRAB that we are paying for.

They can all fuck off.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I have fucking had it with these rich wankers telling us to reduce our carbon "footprint". I think the alarmists would have more credibility if they got some homeless guy who never travels and does not own a car and wears second hand clothing than the likes of Suzuki or Leo DiCaprio.

I've had it with all the wankers bleating about carbon foot print.  It's a CASH GRAB that we are paying for.

They can all fuck off.

You and me both RW. ac_drinks