Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Escape Room

Started by RW, March 17, 2016, 01:05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

It was awesome fun.  I highly recommend trying it if there's one around you.

We had to solve a series of puzzles to get through rooms to find the cure for a zombie apocalypse.  You have to find keys and clues and implements to do the job by solving riddles and such.  It was really hard.  I'd do it again in a heart beat.

After that, my husband and I went to Dark Table, a restaurant where you eat completely in the dark as are served by the visually impaired.  Here's a picture of us enjoying ourselves:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a7/Flag_of_Afghanistan_%281880%E2%80%931901%29.svg/2000px-Flag_of_Afghanistan_%281880%E2%80%931901%29.svg.png">

I'm the one on the left.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"It was awesome fun.  I highly recommend trying it if there's one around you.

We had to solve a series of puzzles to get through rooms to find the cure for a zombie apocalypse.  You have to find keys and clues and implements to do the job by solving riddles and such.  It was really hard.  I'd do it again in a heart beat.

After that, my husband and I went to Dark Table, a restaurant where you eat completely in the dark as are served by the visually impaired.  Here's a picture of us enjoying ourselves:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a7/Flag_of_Afghanistan_%281880%E2%80%931901%29.svg/2000px-Flag_of_Afghanistan_%281880%E2%80%931901%29.svg.png">

I'm the one on the left.

Looks like fun. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"It was awesome fun.  I highly recommend trying it if there's one around you.

I'm the one on the left.

lol Renee, I'm glad you and your family had fun.

easter bunny

I'm the one on the left.

:laugh3:

Anonymous

I'm the one on the left.

ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

RW

Hehe. Seriously though, it's that dark inside.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Hehe. Seriously though, it's that dark inside.

You come out, ur eyes are hurting in the light and you have food all over ur clothes. No thank you.

RW

I came out not wearing any of my dinner.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I came out not wearing any of my dinner.

You got lucky.

Anonymous

In my culture, the presentation is as important as the taste..

I wouldn't imagine that would be popular in Taiwan.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I came out not wearing any of my dinner.

I am like a bull in a China shop in a well lit room. There would broken everything if I ate there. :laugh3:

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"Awwww.  Thread ruined :(

No thread is ruined if I am posting in it.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"

In my culture, the presentation is as important as the taste..

I wouldn't imagine that would be popular in Taiwan.

The presentation was amazing hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

I would have used the flashlight app on my phone just to be a prick.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Someone turned their phone on and the whole place bitched them out.  The trouble with that is that everyone can find you and beat your ass haha
Beware of Gaslighters!