The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

BF's Obsession with Hitler

Started by RW, March 25, 2016, 01:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "AryanKingdom"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "AryanKingdom"Wow some super sensitive types on here, I didn't stumble on an Israeli forum by accident did I...

From a personal or individual standpoint, your kind provides nothing to be sensitive about or of value, for that matter.

My only concern is the foul stink you and your kind leave on the forum. But that's out of my hands, so carry on with your banal, nonsense.

Ahhhh, so you're the unpleasant obese female I've heard about.  

Change your avatar for heavens sake, nobody should be exposed to your frame unless absolutely necessary.

So my reputation proceeds me.....good. I'm glad I'm having the desired effect in all the right places.

And might I add that no one should be exposed to your lack of wit and 3rd rate trolling so little tyke, why don't you just fuck right off. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "AryanKingdom"Who is RW?

Damn, its like Soviet Russia on here...

I am and you are a troll - not a very good one at that.  I mean you couldn't even figure out how to use the first account you created.  HAHAHAHA!

Now run along and tell Bork to come back would ya.  I liked that guy.
Beware of Gaslighters!

AryanKingdom

This 'troll' label gets thrown around too loosely online these days, much like 'racism', 'Islamophobia', 'anti-semite' etc.  

More often than not the people using the terms just use them on people they happen to disagree with.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

I am and you are a troll - not a very good one at that.  I mean you couldn't even figure out how to use the first account you created.  HAHAHAHA!

I don't mind Scouse and the rest of the little kissy meats ladies. I agree they suck at trolling though.

Renee

Quote from: "AryanKingdom"This 'troll' label gets thrown around too loosely online these days, much like 'racism', 'Islamophobia', 'anti-semite' etc.  

More often than not the people using the terms just use them on people they happen to disagree with.

Translation:

Oh poor me....I'm not a troll....I'm a poor victim of the establishment.

End of translation:

BTW, everyone here has heard that horseshit before. So that post was another wasted hunt a peck effort on your part. I see a pattern developing here.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"

I don't mind Scouse and the rest of the little kissy meats ladies. I agree they suck at trolling though.

Are you huffing aerosol cans?

What do you mean you don't mind them?

Any forum they enter the collective IQ of the board drops 50 fucking points. Get your head out of your ass and stop this stupid shit.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "AryanKingdom"Maybe because Hitler was ace?

Sure thing Scouse. Hitler was a drug attict, one gonad, coward. He fucked over Germany. Murdered 3 million or so Jews. Then the coward offs himself. Scouse you're a fucking moron.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "AryanKingdom"This 'troll' label gets thrown around too loosely online these days, much like 'racism', 'Islamophobia', 'anti-semite' etc.  

This fuckers an ALT. Scouse Nazi.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

This fuckers an ALT. Scouse Nazi.

I'm sure the admin is aware.

It must be slow over at VF, or maybe he's just giving his dish pan hands a break. :laugh3:

AryanKingdom

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "AryanKingdom"Maybe because Hitler was ace?

Sure thing Scouse. Hitler was a drug attict, one gonad, coward. He fucked over Germany. [size=200]Murdered 3 million or so Jews.[/size] Then the coward offs himself. Scouse you're a fucking moron.

If only    ac_lmfao

AryanKingdom

Quote from: "Renee"

Translation:

Oh poor me....I'm not a troll....I'm a poor victim of the establishment.

End of translation:

BTW, everyone here has heard that horseshit before. So that post was another wasted hunt a peck effort on your part. I see a pattern developing here.

Are you hungry Renee? I bet you are...... how many takeaways are you having tonight?

Anonymous

^You didn't just say that. This is why you suck at trolling. That is fucking lame.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"^You didn't just say that. This is why you suck at trolling. That is fucking lame.

Give the little douche a break....it's the best material he's got.

Anonymous

Obssession with Hitler? I cannot say I ever had the pleasure of meeting anyone obsessed with Hitler. :001_rolleyes:

AryanKingdom

This is too funny, let the 'attack the troll' feeding frenzy commence.    ac_lmfao

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview