The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

This is what unwanted flirting feels like

Started by shin, March 26, 2016, 10:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"That's all wieners are, bologna! When my kids were small and we didn't have wieners when they wanted hot dogs, I rolled up slices of bologna  :laugh:

Do you have French's mustard in your fridge?

Herman is on his way to your house.

:laugh:

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I do! And Dijon as well!  ac_biggrin

That might be a little too high class for Herman.

:laugh:

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Herman would use his finest plastic cutley. Not from mickey d's mind you, Chili's---oooohhh.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
"Miserable"? You sure about that or is that an assumption? :laugh3:

For a miserable person, you sure laugh a lot.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

For a miserable lady, she makes me laugh a lot.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Mona"Why do they try such stupid pick up lines. I had a guy sidle up to me and ask how on earth I got into my hot pants (which were stretchy cotton/lycra gingham) and then give me death stares for the rest of the night when my logical response was, I stepped into them one leg at a time like normal people. Why? How do you put your pants on?

I don't have a lot of luck with pick up lines.

I went up to a chick at a bar and asked if there was an asshole in her panties.

She said yes.

So I asked her if she'd like another one...

Fail.

Annie

Annie

When I was a teen I had a guy come up to me and ask if I wanted to go halfers on a baby. And last year some young guy in a car asked me if I liked anal  :shock:

RW

I remember that Annie.  hahaha  Men these days are so quick and to the point.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Caught me off guard with that last one. But I did smile and shrug my shoulders lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"When I was a teen I had a guy come up to me and ask if I wanted to go halfers on a baby. And last year some young guy in a car asked me if I liked anal  :shock:

:swoon:

Bricktop

I saw a really hot chick in a bar.

I went up to her, and put $100 on the bartop in front of her.

I said "Use this to buy your drinks. As soon as I start looking good to you, we can go to your place."

Fail.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

That's because I'm fucken funny.

Look at me, do I look miserable to you? ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.