Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Mona And Seoul Sitting In A Tree, F-U-C-K-I-N-G

Started by Anonymous, March 27, 2016, 01:10:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Fuck it. In the morning I'll just change the sheets and turn the mattress over.

Good night people.

Nighty night Renee.

Twenty Dollars

Mona and Seouldude are both very nice people. I've known Mona for a while, and getting to know Seoul.

Anonymous

This thread is very funny indeed. Something tells me our lovely Mona has no trouble getting dates if she is single. Something tells me she has standards and it's unlikely I meet them.

Anonymous

I did not know the seoul brother and Mona were a natural match.

priscilla1961

My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Mona

Quote from: "seoulbro"This thread is very funny indeed. Something tells me our lovely Mona has no trouble getting dates if she is single. Something tells me she has standards and it's unlikely I meet them.

You would be correct that I have no problem getting dates when I want them.  As for my standards, well history might disagree with you that they're any good.   But I have made the mistake of being married to a Canadian, so have been told by my children that I should opt for someone in THIS country who ACTUALLY likes me (as opposed to their father, who hates me - mostly because he can't control me).

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mona"
Quote from: "seoulbro"This thread is very funny indeed. Something tells me our lovely Mona has no trouble getting dates if she is single. Something tells me she has standards and it's unlikely I meet them.

You would be correct that I have no problem getting dates when I want them.  As for my standards, well history might disagree with you that they're any good.   But I have made the mistake of being married to a Canadian, so have been told by my children that I should opt for someone in THIS country who ACTUALLY likes me (as opposed to their father, who hates me - mostly because he can't control me).

Did you live in Canada?

Mona

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Did you live in Canada?

No, I met him online, through the friends that introduced me to BF, actually.  And he flew out here and we clicked and had over a five year long distance relationship, where he flew out for a few weeks at a time every year, and during which he convinced me not to postpone our wedding until he immigration came through as it was going to be through within a few months.   Two years later, he was still living in Canada, and got caught out in a massive lie to me, that he couldn't prove wasn't a lie (and if it wasn't it would have been easy to prove) and I told him that I was done, and I'm currently waiting to divorce him.

RW

Did you live in Canada?

No, I met him online, through the friends that introduced me to BF, actually.  And he flew out here and we clicked and had over a five year long distance relationship, where he flew out for a few weeks at a time every year, and during which he convinced me not to postpone our wedding until he immigration came through as it was going to be through within a few months.   Two years later, he was still living in Canada, and got caught out in a massive lie to me, that he couldn't prove wasn't a lie (and if it wasn't it would have been easy to prove) and I told him that I was done, and I'm currently waiting to divorce him.

Serious online dating is for the birds.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Did you live in Canada?

That is too bad Mona. There are lots of liars when you date online.

RW

I met my husband online.  We've been together 17 years.  And he's Canadian.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Mona

Quote from: "RW"

I didn't actually meet him through an online dating site.  And I had already met previous boyfriends on local dating sites, if you can sift through the bullshit, sometimes there's someone worth knowing.  I'm still friends with a number of guys that I met through online dating.  

I don't get that much opportunity to leave my house without children, so it makes sense for me to meet people through my computer.

RW

I didn't actually meet him through an online dating site.  And I had already met previous boyfriends on local dating sites, if you can sift through the bullshit, sometimes there's someone worth knowing.  I'm still friends with a number of guys that I met through online dating.  

I don't get that much opportunity to leave my house without children, so it makes sense for me to meet people through my computer.

I met my husband on a local IRC channel.  Dating sites weren't the rage back then.  I was new to a big city so it was safer to meet people through group get togethers and such.

I'm not sure I would do it again though.  I think meeting face to face is the way I'd go.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Mona

That is too bad Mona. There are lots of liars when you date online.

I'm generally pretty quick at spotting bullshit when it's presented to me, I'm fairly certain that he only started lying to me properly after we were married, but of course, one proven lie draws a question over every statement ever made, as there's no way to retrospectively prove the truths.  But it does make me wonder how much of his back story was true and how much was his own fantasy of who he wanted to be.

Mona

I met my husband on a local IRC channel.  Dating sites weren't the rage back then.  I was new to a big city so it was safer to meet people through group get togethers and such.

I'm not sure I would do it again though.  I think meeting face to face is the way I'd go.

You still have to meet face to face to make the jump from person in the computer to a relationship.