Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Mona And Seoul Sitting In A Tree, F-U-C-K-I-N-G

Started by Anonymous, March 27, 2016, 01:10:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Right back at the assumption association. Went to a California university. Got a degree. Then started making $$. Never was a frat boy. God I love my life.

You went to "a California University" that covers a lot of ground.

Some of it not so impressive.

Care to be more specific????

So did you pay a Hindu or an Asian to take your exams for you? :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

He went here:

http://universityofsurfing.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/NEWLOGOOSTROKE215002.png">
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

I did that frat king marries frat queen thing. In my case we got along well, supplemented with our respective new Bonneville convertibles every year and a very high life. His family WAS Anchor Hocking, more money than brains, had spoiled him rotten all his life and continued to give him bundles of money as a married  adult.

The spoiling didn't appear to ruin him, he was always great to me and to others .....  until  ... oh, oh,  .. kiddies came along. He surprised me  totally by not wanting any part of them. That was a breaker for me. After we split, on good terms, he never did have anything to do with the kids.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

That's not good. Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, it is most always incurable
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"I did that frat king marries frat queen thing. In my case we got along well, supplemented with our respective new Bonneville convertibles every year and a very high life. His family WAS Anchor Hocking, more money than brains, had spoiled him rotten all his life and continued to give him bundles of money as a married  adult.

The spoiling didn't appear to ruin him, he was always great to me and to others .....  until  ... oh, oh,  .. kiddies came along. He surprised me  totally by not wanting any part of them. That was a breaker for me. After we split, on good terms, he never did have anything to do with the kids.

That is terrible cc la femme.

:sad:

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"Sounds like what my sister is experiencing.

Sounds like she needs to connect with a WATERMAN. We have small egos, big hands.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Right back at the assumption association. Went to a California university. Got a degree. Then started making $$. Never was a frat boy. God I love my life.

You went to "a California University" that covers a lot of ground.

Some of it not so impressive.

Care to be more specific????

So did you pay a Hindu or an Asian to take your exams for you? :laugh3:

Of course not. A Hindu? Starting to think a non assumption zone is needed here. Renee?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Sounds like she needs to connect with a WATERMAN. We have small egos, big hands.

:001_rolleyes:

RW

Low IQs to boot.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

Low IQs to boot.

That's deal breaker.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Low IQs to boot.

He barely meets my IQ requirements for prodding with a stick.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Low IQs to boot.

He barely meets my IQ requirements for prodding with a stick.

No argument here.

In fact I think his IQ is low enough that he might actually qualify as a stick.

Twenty Dollars

Low IQs to boot.

As if you had a chance in hell. Anyway chubby hens do well with chubby frat boys. No assumption.