Replies: 10379
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Senkaku Islands- Who Is In The Right ?

Started by Gary Oak, January 13, 2013, 06:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary Oak

http://www.businessinsider.com/china-fighter-jet-flights-diaoyu-senkaku-islands-2013-1">http://www.businessinsider.com/china-fi ... nds-2013-1">http://www.businessinsider.com/china-fighter-jet-flights-diaoyu-senkaku-islands-2013-1

Is this going to be the beginning of WW3 ?

Zetsu

Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Taiwan

I think so too Zetsu, but I have a bias.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"

That's ok, everyone has a little bit of bias inside them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

That's ok, everyone has a little bit of bias inside them.

I'm Taiwanese, I'm a little more biased than most people.

:)

Gary Oak

Neither of you know what's going on with your countries that you are loyal to    ,,, which of course isn't Canada

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Neither of you know what's going on with your countries that you are loyal to    ,,, which of course isn't Canada

How dare you? I am as loyal to Canada as anyone on this forum..

I am married, have two children volunteer at my children's school and help with local clothing/food drives..

What exactly do you do that makes you a better Canadian than me besides make outrageous accusations of people you don't know?

I don't think you are married, have children or even have a job...in other words you have no vested interest in Canada's success like I do.

The nerve!

:x

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Neither of you know what's going on with your countries that you are loyal to    ,,, which of course isn't Canada

How dare you? I am as loyal to Canada as anyone on this forum..

I am married, have two children volunteer at my children's school and help with local clothing/food drives..

What exactly do you do that makes you a better Canadian than me besides make outrageous accusations of people you don't know?

I don't think you are married, have children or even have a job...in other words you have no vested interest in Canada's success like I do.

The nerve!

:x

I think Gary is an unemployed bum living in a rooming house in the DTES. Gary has nothing to show for his life and nobody that loves him. That is why he is so jealous of you. I'm glad you stood up for yourself, but you have to consider the source of that dumb post.

Gary Oak

You orientals think that white people are outlandishly jealous like you are ? Unemployed bum ? You stupid twat. What brought you to this stupid erroneous  conclusion ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"You orientals think that white people are outlandishly jealous like you are ? Unemployed bum ? You stupid twat. What brought you to this stupid erroneous  conclusion ?

What do think genius? You said Fashionista is not loyal to Canada. She is a much more active and productive citizen than you are? Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and get a job, buy a house, have a family and then we can compare who is the better Canadian you jackass.

BritishManwhore

The islands belong to whoever has the balls and military power to defend them, same as everywhere else

Anonymous

Quote from: "BritishManwhore"The islands belong to whoever has the balls and military power to defend them, same as everywhere else

As it always has been and always will be.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"You orientals think that white people are outlandishly jealous like you are ? Unemployed bum ? You stupid twat. What brought you to this stupid erroneous  conclusion ?

What do think genius? You said Fashionista is not loyal to Canada. She is a much more active and productive citizen than you are? Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and get a job, buy a house, have a family and then we can compare who is the better Canadian you jackass.

You obviously know nothing about me. Why don't you go back to Korea and be a miserable Seoulfag there ?

Zetsu

That's rich coming from a racist troll living in China.

Gary Oak

What part of China do you think that I am in ?