Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

Just So Everyone Knows, that Dinky Freud Nutjob Watches us all time

Started by Anonymous, March 27, 2016, 07:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Yes seoul.  Yes Herman.  I think he can be a decent guy but not on this forum.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Yes seoul.  Yes Herman.  I think he can be a decent guy but not on this forum.

I remember when he first came here. It was so obvious he was trolling. Mostly to fight with Crowley.

Renee

After reading this thread, curiosity got the better of me and I took a look at what Dinky blow fly was prattling about. Like the shifty weasel that he/she is, he never comes right out and says it's Shen that he is referring to but it's pretty obvious. He just soaks up the attention while letting the usual pack of window lickers play 20 questions in an attempt at finding out who he/she is making accusations about.

Normally I couldn't give rats ass what that gender bent creep does but he is making bullshit claims of capturing screen shots of said melt down and passing them on to the relevant authorities.

That slimy freak is nothing more than little Eddie II....and if anyone wonders why he is so chummy with evs.....you now have your answer.

BTW, the next time anyone even remotely suggests that the "famous" sleazoid from Oz would make a "good poster" I'm going recommend that they have their heads examined. IMHO the expulsion of that slippery little rat fuck was the single best decision made by the admin of this forum
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"After reading this thread, curiosity got the better of me and I took a look at what Dinky blow fly was prattling about. Like the shifty weasel that he/she is, he never comes right out and says it's Shen that he is referring to but it's pretty obvious. He just soaks up the attention while letting the usual pack of window lickers play 20 questions in an attempt at finding out who he/she is making accusations about.

Normally I couldn't give rats ass what that gender bent creep does but he is making bullshit claims of capturing screen shots of said melt down and passing them on to the relevant authorities.

That slimy freak is nothing more than little Eddie II....and if anyone wonders why he is so chummy with evs.....you now have your answer.

BTW, the next time anyone even remotely suggests that the "famous" sleazoid from Oz would make a "good poster" I'm going recommend that they have their heads examined. IMHO the expulsion of that slippery little rat fuck was the single best decision made by the admin of this forum

Maybe RW should have informed the authorities about Freud claiming or threatening to have a part in a ddos attack.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"After reading this thread, curiosity got the better of me and I took a look at what Dinky blow fly was prattling about. Like the shifty weasel that he/she is, he never comes right out and says it's Shen that he is referring to but it's pretty obvious. He just soaks up the attention while letting the usual pack of window lickers play 20 questions in an attempt at finding out who he/she is making accusations about.

We haven't had anyone call the police on us since we got rid of Green_Hornet..

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

We haven't had anyone call the police on us since we got rid of Green_Hornet..

I doubt he/she did any such thing. I'm just illustrating what a piece of ill begotten dog shit he/she is.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I could imagine how the conversation with the police would go.

Freud: Hello this is Dinky Dianna and I am a guy pretending to be a woman while trolling on Vancouver Forum and Third Rail. I want to report Shen Li on another forum for having a pretend meltdown while pregnant.

Police officer: click!

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Maybe RW should have informed the authorities about Freud claiming or threatening to have a part in a ddos attack.

What "authorities" would that be?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I could imagine how the conversation with the police would go.

Freud: Hello this is Dinky Dianna and I am a guy pretending to be a woman while trolling on Vancouver Forum and Third Rail. I want to report Shen Li on another forum for having a pretend meltdown while pregnant.

Something like that. :laugh3:

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"I could imagine how the conversation with the police would go.

HAHAHAHA!
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Almost as funny as TD becoming your step daddy haha

There you go with the assumptions again. :001_tongue:

kiebers

Quote from: "RW"I'm glad Munday, Mel, and evs herself have settled down. Good on them.

ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny  :laugh3:  :laugh:  :MG_216:

Not hardly.......
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "RW"I'm glad Munday, Mel, and evs herself have settled down. Good on them.

ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny  :laugh3:  :laugh:  :MG_216:

Not hardly.......

Are they still our number one fans Stud?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview