The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Define Time

Started by RW, March 31, 2016, 08:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Would any of you say it's 4-5 days?

Is that a serious question?   :laugh:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Did someone say that to you after 4-5 days?

RW

Yes, someone I was talking to tried to justify 4 days as "in ages".   When I said it wasn't even close, he said that it was a mere difference in opinion.

Ridiculous, eh?
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Only if I bent her over the couch  :wink:

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "keeper"2 years or more no more than 4

Keeper..

ac_hithere

Fashy  acc_hugz

RW

Quote from: "keeper"

What does that mean?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Yes, someone I was talking to tried to justify 4 days as "in ages".   When I said it wasn't even close, he said that it was a mere difference in opinion.

Ridiculous, eh?

And insulting.

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "RW"Yes, someone I was talking to tried to justify 4 days as "in ages".   When I said it wasn't even close, he said that it was a mere difference in opinion.

Ridiculous, eh?

And insulting.

I thought so too.  The worst part is that wasn't even close to the most insulting part of that conversation.
Beware of Gaslighters!

easter bunny

Quote from: "RW"Yes, someone I was talking to tried to justify 4 days as "in ages".  When I said it wasn't even close, he said that it was a mere difference in opinion.

Ridiculous, eh?

Uh oh. In that case it could be code for I want to krazy glue myself to you.  ac_unsure

RW

Quote from: "easter bunny"
Quote from: "RW"Yes, someone I was talking to tried to justify 4 days as "in ages".  When I said it wasn't even close, he said that it was a mere difference in opinion.

Ridiculous, eh?

Uh oh. In that case it could be code for I want to krazy glue myself to you.  ac_unsure

Funny I made a glue reference after reading that as well.  It went:

"Glue.  It's not just for arts and crafts."
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "keeper"

What does that mean?

Meaning 4 or 5 days would be to long.

Sorry mind is in the gutter

Anonymous

Ridiculous, eh?

And insulting.

I thought so too.  The worst part is that wasn't even close to the most insulting part of that conversation.

I suppose when a conversation starts out like that it won't be good.

keeper

Ok in all seriousness if someone said omg keeper I haven't seen you in ages and we both knew it was only 4 or 5 days I would take that as they missed me and we're happy to see me so soon.

But being me I would have replied" fuck off that's creepy"

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Ridiculous, eh?

And insulting.

I suppose when a conversation starts out like that it won't be good.

It wasn't good but what do you expect from someone who considers 4 days to be "ages"?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I have a follow up question for y'all....

If someone said to you "I haven't seen her in ages!" and it had been 4 days, would you think you'd been lied to or deceived?
Beware of Gaslighters!