Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

April Fools

Started by RW, April 01, 2016, 09:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

And I'm getting creepy haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I have a whole night stand full of goodies that says it would be Renee.  :D

Hopefully you ran them through the dishwasher?

OMG,....I just made it weirder. :ohmy: What is wrong with me?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Mona

Quote from: "RW"I told my kids it was crazy hair and pyjama day at school today.  You should have seen what they left the house looking like.

LOL!

How did they react when they got home?

My kids have a school uniform so they'd get sent home if I tried that. And as I drive them to and from school, I'd cop the immediate reaction. (From the school, not the kids. They wouldn't care.)

RW

Quote from: "Mona"
Quote from: "RW"I told my kids it was crazy hair and pyjama day at school today.  You should have seen what they left the house looking like.

LOL!

How did they react when they got home?

My kids have a school uniform so they'd get sent home if I tried that. And as I drive them to and from school, I'd cop the immediate reaction. (From the school, not the kids. They wouldn't care.)

They laughed and thought it was a pretty funny prank.  My daughter vowed revenge but I actually got a few "cool mom" points from my son's friends.  They love a good mom burn haha.

It's too bad that having school uniforms means you can't get away with that.  It's pretty funny.  

Now I have to figure something out for next year.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Haha good one RW  :thumbup:  I spent the day walking along a river bank with my daughter. I convinced her there was something big and scaly near the shore. I played it for a few minutes and got her believing it was a crocodile or something. When I said April Fools all I did was manage to piss her off. She's not one for those kind of jokes lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Haha good one RW  :thumbup:  I spent the day walking along a river bank with my daughter. I convinced her there was something big and scaly near the shore. I played it for a few minutes and got her believing it was a crocodile or something. When I said April Fools all I did was manage to piss her off. She's not one for those kind of jokes lol

It must be in how convincing you are that there is a scaly monster.

:laugh:

Annie

We were initially looking for salmon swimming upstream. I think I caught her off guard and she wasn't expecting it. I don't usually play pranks on the family.  But I have to say I was pretty proud of myself for that one lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"We were initially looking for salmon swimming upstream. I think I caught her off guard and she wasn't expecting it. I don't usually play pranks on the family.  But I have to say I was pretty proud of myself for that one lol

I cannot believe your kid fell for it. Maybe acting was your calling grannie. :laugh3:

Annie

I was surprised she fell for it too. She's 21! But like I said I'm not much of a prankster so that might have been the hitch. I did do Drama in high school  ac_umm  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I was surprised she fell for it too. She's 21! But like I said I'm not much of a prankster so that might have been the hitch. I did do Drama in high school  ac_umm  :laugh3:

That's why she believed. You have no pranking history.

Annie

Exactly Herman! I caught her off guard!  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Exactly Herman! I caught her off guard!  ac_biggrin

I would like to try that on my son when he comes back from Australia with his Aussie girlfriend. Sorry son, I declared bankruptcy and I cannot put you up because the bank is repossessing the farm.

Annie

Hahaha! Dooo eeet!!!!

RW

My step mother HATES pranks and considers them a form of bullying.  I told her she was ridiculous.
Beware of Gaslighters!