Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

WhoreDung The Virginator To The Rescue

Started by Gary Oak, January 13, 2013, 11:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary Oak

It is impressive the day and night effort of our tireless hero WhoreDung The Virginator to keep us safe from knowing the truth

Report this postReply with quoteRe: Lady Gaga's antibullying Brave Bus not in Vancouver :(

by Hornung » 12 Jan 2013, 21:41

I loaded up my mobile device with the racist homophobic moronic post of Shen Li and Gary Oak, so mental health professionals at the Brave Bus could view them and give their opinion of how f*cked up the cyberbullies Shen Li and Gary Oak are. It is too bad that the Brave Bus is not here in Vancouver.

January 11, 2013

From crazy hair to crazy wear, it is a widely known fact that anything Lady Gaga does, she does big. Her upcoming "Born This Way Ball" tour, set to begin in Vancouver at Rogers Arena on January 11 and 12, is no exception, except one minor detail.

The media mastermind, who has long advocated for the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered community, is planning to introduce her unprecedented Born Brave Bus through her "Born This Way Foundation," to everyone but Canadians. PR associate for the foundation, Anna Miller, says the reason the bus is not stopping in Canada is "simply based on logistics." While American concert goers will have free access to professional, private or group chats about mental health, depression and bullying, Canadian fans will have to settle for just the performance.

http://www.vancitybuzz.com/2013/01/lady">http://www.vancitybuzz.com/2013/01/lady ... lying-bus/

Hornung

Private messageE-mail HornungTop

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit postReport this postReply with quoteRe: Lady Gaga's antibullying Brave Bus not in Vancouver :(

by Gary Oak » Yesterday, 22:50

Whore  Dung you pathetic little freak, you should thank me for giving your life meaning !        Gary Oak

Private messageE-mail Gary Oak

Anonymous

It looks like the reason he started that thread was to bash Shen Li and Gary Oak..

Does he really believe he is a victim of bullying?

I don't know Hornung, so I am just guessing his motives.

Gary Oak

Don't delve to deeply into the mind of WhoreDung !

It's a scary place ! You might not come back sane !

Rambo Wong

Gary Oak is nothing but a stupid racist moron liar choking the chicken twirlybrain nutbar crap'n drool who keeps spamming about the terrible book The Tartan Dragon for 2 years and thinks AIDS is a man made disease and that 9/11 was an inside job and thinks that asian men have small wrists and hands and thinks asians are jealous of white men dating asian girls and that asian men have Napolean complex because he is the stupid racist nutcase loser moron twirlybrain choking the chicken crap'n drool spammer

Gary Oak

Vancouver

Rambo Wong you're not a good person. Why would you say something like that.
Time is malleable

Gary Oak

Q. What is it when a woman talks dirty to Horny:poop:Dung ?

A. $3.99 a minute.

Gary Oak

Little HornyDung the Virginator's wife apparently needed to be resued  :lol:

On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."

"What?" said the puzzled groom.

"How can that be if you've been married eleven times?"

"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative: he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in software services: he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.

Husband #3 was from field services: he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was in telemarketing: even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #5 was an engineer: he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.

Husband #6 was from finance and administration: he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in marketing: although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a psychologist: all he ever did was talk about it.

Husband #9 was a gynecologist: all he did was look at it.

Husband #10 was a stamp collector: all he ever did was... God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"

Husband #11 was the famous chinese dorkinuts Hornung [ no explanation needed ....of course ] :lol:

"Good," said the new husband, "but, why?"

"You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!"

Rambo Wong

Hornung has very high earning potential so he will get laid

Odinson

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Hornung has very high earning potential so he will get laid

:lol: You sprinkling your retarded shrimp sperm on some poor woman thighs is not getting laid.

cc

Close, but no cigar. A picture of some poor woman thighs he found on the internet and printed
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Close, but no cigar. A picture of some poor woman thighs he found on the internet and printed

Are you a woman, are you a man? What are you?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"Close, but no cigar. A picture of some poor woman thighs he found on the internet and printed

I think CC Li Tarte is a girl.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"

I think CC Li Tarte is a girl.

Probably.