Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

trying to decide....

Started by deadskinmask, April 09, 2016, 12:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "keeper"Ask Mel what he uses, Errrr unless he parted his hair with it already (crosses fingers)

it would seem he has become quiet.... while it is peaceful, it doesn't look good for him....

Have you been talking to Mel?

keeper

Quote from: "keeper"
Quote from: "keeper"Ask Mel what he uses, Errrr unless he parted his hair with it already (crosses fingers)

it would seem he has become quiet.... while it is peaceful, it doesn't look good for him....

Sounds like the begging to a country song... ac_biggrin

yeah.... but Hank Williams Sr is dead and no one else would do it justice....

Justin Bieber?  :laugh3:

is that the kardasian that had a sex change or the canadian prime minister? i can't keep up with whos who.... :laugh3:

:laugh3: nice!!

hahahahaha

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Herman"

no.... hes ok, i suppose. but we have nothing in common and the internet has a totally different purpose for both of us....

keeper

no.... hes ok, i suppose. but we have nothing in common and the internet has a totally different purpose for both of us....

Dont get me started  :oeudC:

He has nothing to offer but fertilizer for the grass above him IMO  ac_smile

deadskinmask

Dont get me started  :oeudC:

He has nothing to offer but fertilizer for the grass above him IMO  ac_smile

i know, man.... and i ain't defending him by no means.... i just have a softer opinion on ppl who unknowingly make poor decisions and junkies.... i think you humans call it 'sympathy'....

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

deadskinmask

Quote from: "cc la femme"Hi DSM!!!

howdy.... i haven't had a chance to kill any muslims yet.... but my girl came out of the shower with a towel on her head so i sprayed her with bear mace and told her GO BACK TO YOUR OWN GODDAMN COUNTRY.... shes both horrified and confused but i figured its what you would have done.... :laugh3:

Anonymous

howdy.... i haven't had a chance to kill any muslims yet.... but my girl came out of the shower with a towel on her head so i sprayed her with bear mace and told her GO BACK TO YOUR OWN GODDAMN COUNTRY.... shes both horrified and confused but i figured its what you would have done.... :laugh3:

Body search her dsm. She may be carrying a bomb.

deadskinmask

shes too fuckin lazy to carry anything.... lmmfao....

Anonymous

shes too fuckin lazy to carry anything.... lmmfao....

whoaaaaaa. :ohmy:

kiebers

:MG_216:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone