Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Quebec Seperation

Started by chuck wagon, April 09, 2016, 02:11:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chuck wagon

I think that i have found a suitable compromise to this passionate issue.  The first thing is having the rest of Canada make some very generous offers to the people of Quebec.

The first offer is to allow Quebec to leave Canada without any Federal debt.  The rest of Canada will cover their share.

Also give up any claim to the St. Lawrence Seaway.  Giving the Country of Quebec access to the Atlantic Ocean.

I also believe that we should proclaim that  Rene Levesque has performed the 2 miracles he needs to begin his journey towards

Sainthood.

I would hope these concessions would help smooth any transition period that might exist after a Yes vote to separate.

http://static.theglobeandmail.ca/4c9/migration_catalog/article3946427.ece/ALTERNATES/w620/LEVESQUE_463549a.JPG">

I believe the majority of Canada would be in favour of this arrangement.

The only condition that we would ask in return if they people of Quebec voted Yes to leave is.

TAKE ONTARIO WITH YOU WHEN YOU GO OR NO DEAL.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "chuck wagon"I think that i have found a suitable compromise to this passionate issue.  The first thing is having the rest of Canada make some very generous offers to the people of Quebec.

The first offer is to allow Quebec to leave Canada without any Federal debt.  The rest of Canada will cover their share.

Also give up any claim to the St. Lawrence Seaway.  Giving the Country of Quebec access to the Atlantic Ocean.

I also believe that we should proclaim that  Rene Levesque has performed the 2 miracles he needs to begin his journey towards

Sainthood.

I would hope these concessions would help smooth any transition period that might exist after a Yes vote to separate.

http://static.theglobeandmail.ca/4c9/migration_catalog/article3946427.ece/ALTERNATES/w620/LEVESQUE_463549a.JPG">

The only condition that we would ask in return if they people of Quebec voted Yes to leave is.

ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "chuck wagon"I think that i have found a suitable compromise to this passionate issue.  The first thing is having the rest of Canada make some very generous offers to the people of Quebec.

Sainthood.

That is awesome. When Donald Trump loses the election he should seek leadership of the PQ. He will make demands of Canada even more favourable than these ones. You know, just as a negotiating starting point.

Blurt

I was born in Ontario and live in Quebec.

I collect seashells so having the Atlantic is not so bad.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

chuck wagon

Quote from: "Blurt"I was born in Ontario and live in Quebec.

It's wonderful having 2 native Quontarions on the same forum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "chuck wagon"
Quote from: "Blurt"I was born in Ontario and live in Quebec.

It's wonderful having 2 native Quontarions on the same forum.

What? One token one per forum only.

chuck wagon

Damn!!!!!!

http://www.appaddictive.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/bushcoin.jpg">

chuck wagon

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/news/alberta/cms/binary/8104809.jpg?size=640x420">

Ralph was special.

ELPHUPPHY

As an American, I would have to say  ac_boring

cc

As a poster, I would have to say to ^^^ ac_boring ac_boring ac_boring
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blurt

Quote from: "ELPHUPPHY"As an American, I would have to say  ac_boring

Oy vey!

Another American who can't read, drops his shnozz where it doesn't belong, and pretends to be bored by anything happening outside U.S. borders.

Saints preserve us!  :oeudC:

Don't you have a Keystone XL pipeline breach to tend to in South Dakota? Or maybe you can grab those 150,000 gallons for yourself and fill up your Ford's tank.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

RW

Is the separatist movement still alive in Quebec?
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Supports fluctuates through the years in Quebec

We have had considerable success with getting Quebec separation  going in the other 9 and territories
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "ELPHUPPHY"As an American, I would have to say  ac_boring

Oy vey!

Another American who can't read, drops his shnozz where it doesn't belong, and pretends to be bored by anything happening outside U.S. borders.

Saints preserve us!  :oeudC:

Don't you have a Keystone XL pipeline breach to tend to in South Dakota? Or maybe you can grab those 150,000 gallons for yourself and fill up your Ford's tank.

It's all cleaned up better than it was before. Created temporary employment too. Aren't pipelines wonderful Blurt.