Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

quiz: how thick is your bubble

Started by Anonymous, March 24, 2016, 10:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

This is the 3rd time I've seen someone say the questions  are US oriented, I find that curious........in case you missed it, it's supposed to be geared that way.

The quiz comes from a book called "Coming Apart: The State of White America". The book is about cultural trends in the [size=150]United States[/size]....

I don't know,....maybe read the opening paragraph of the article?....derp  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"This is the 3rd time I've seen someone say the questions  are too US oriented........in case you missed it, it's supposed to be geared that way.

The quiz comes from a book called "Coming Apart: The State of White America". The book is about cultural trends in the
You are right Renee.

I like doing these types of quizzes though even if the scores are meaningless.

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Renee"This is the 3rd time I've seen someone say the questions  are too US oriented........in case you missed it, it's supposed to be geared that way.

The quiz comes from a book called "Coming Apart: The State of White America". The book is about cultural trends in the
You are right Renee.

I know and agree that they are kind of entertaining but basically meaningless.

Also no offense on my part was intended. I just thought the comments that the quiz was US oriented were odd and kinda humorous in a obvious sort of way.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

You are right Renee.

I know and agree that they are kind of entertaining but basically meaningless.

Also no offense on my part was intended. I just thought the comments that the quiz was US oriented were odd and kinda humorous in a obvious sort of way.

If they were Burkina Faso oriented I would take the damned quiz. :yahoo:

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I got 46.

Most Canadians seem to score around that GrAnnie.

ELPHUPPHY

Oh dear, or yippee, depending... I scored a 59

Anonymous

Quote from: "ELPHUPPHY"Oh dear, or yippee, depending... I scored a 59

It is for white Americans.

ELPHUPPHY

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Well, I should have gotten a much higher score, then, as I am pretty white and definitely American.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ELPHUPPHY"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Well, I should have gotten a much higher score, then, as I am pretty white and definitely American.

I cannot remember if a higher score is good or not. Most Canadian posters scored in the mid forties.