Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Guilty Pleasures

Started by Renee, April 11, 2016, 09:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Do you have music in your collection that you pray to God no one catches you listening to. :laugh3:

Many of these are gems that I discovered in my parents record collection as a kid and they have stuck with me ever since.

">
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

One of my all time faves.

">
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

">

Anonymous

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TokYdNmOt3s

young Teddy

Renee

">

Renee

">

Renee

">

Renee

These next few are my bourbon drinking tunes for when I want to just sit and cry.

">

Renee

">

Renee

">

Renee

">

Renee

">

Renee

">

Renee

">

Renee

">

Print
User actions