Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Avvy

Started by Aryan, April 17, 2016, 01:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Make your mind, up I thought I worked in a post office? Or do I wash dishes on the side?

ac_boring

Who cares.

Aryan

Me neither, its never been of much consequence to me what people's opinions of me are online, but can you do me a favour and stop replying to my posts please kreeper, there's a good untermensch.... I dont like being seen conversing with your kind.

RW

Yet there you are replying to him anyway.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Me neither, its never been of much consequence to me what people's opinions of me are online, but can you do me a favour and stop replying to my posts please kreeper, there's a good untermensch.... I dont like being seen conversing with your kind.

Go fuck yourself cock sucker   :laugh3:

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"Yet there you are replying to him anyway.

It was a one off heads up kind of thing.  

My dislike of kreeper is more to do with his shitty contribution to threads as opposed to his ethnicity..... I haven't read a single post of his yet which isn't either boring as fuck or him white knighting a female member in some way.

keeper

You know nothing about me so your opinion of me means fuck all.

Pathetic noob. :laugh3:

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Me neither, its never been of much consequence to me what people's opinions of me are online, but can you do me a favour and stop replying to my posts please kreeper, there's a good untermensch.... I dont like being seen conversing with your kind.

Then STFU and get the fuck out of here.

Quit your bitching because if it were up to me, you wouldn't have shit. Consider yourself privileged that you're even allowed in the retard room.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Does he even get that almost everyone here laughs at him....

DERP!!!!!!

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"

Then STFU and get the fuck out of here.

Quit your bitching because if it were up to me, you wouldn't have shit. Consider yourself privileged that you are even allowed in the retard room.

I know you have certain deep rooted feelings of hatred towards me, and these can only stem from 1 or 2 possibilities......  

Either you really take to heart the comments made by myself and others about your sturdy frame and obnoxious personality.....  

Or (more likely) you have 'issues' with Axis supporters and sympathisers of WW2...

Now why could this be I wonder? Usually such staunch opposers of free speech on a certain subject have an agenda of their own.

Care to enlighten us Renee?

Renee

"Axis sympathizers"??? Is that the polite bullshit label you scumbags are using now?  :laugh3: You'll do anything to make yourselves look reputable or mainstream, won't you?

What's the matter , loser, does being called a "skinhead pig" hurt your feelings?

BTW, little boy, don't be wondering about anything regarding my position and attitude toward you. You aren't smart enough to figure me out.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

You're a morbidly obese libtard, with the possibility of also being  a Jewess..... there's not much else to figure out.   :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "keeper"Does he even get that almost everyone here laughs at him....

DERP!!!!!!

Who laughs at him?

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "keeper"Really?

Yes, really..

Some posters say SCOUSE is an underachiever who never grew up..

If there is any truth in that it would be cruel to laugh at him.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "keeper"Really?

Yes, really..

Some posters say SCOUSE is an underachiever who never grew up..

If there is any truth in that it would be cruel to laugh at him.

ac_toofunny

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview